When will kate middleton have a baby?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will kate middleton have a baby?

Well if you haven't heard (it's hard not to) Kate and wills are preggers...

So when will kate middleton have a baby?

Anyone want to pick a date?

Promote your craft site today : Add Your CRAFTS
    (£5.50 a month or £50 per year)

Fun new blog: Snowboard Stuff

Working on the assumption that shes about three months, I guesstimate 19th June 2013!
    Last edited by holehouse; 03-12-2012, 05:02 PM.

Comment

OK I'm going to plump for June 26th I felt my most pukiest about this time last year so I'm guessing she'll be about 2-3 months gone. I had a friend who had severe morning sickness and the poor thing had it all the way through.
      Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Originally posted by 0103media View Post
        Well if you haven't heard (it's hard not to) Kate and wills
        Oh dear Mr M - did you miss the wedding? She is not Kate Middleton anymore:-)

Jane
        www.just-soaps.com
        Twitter JUSTSOAPS
        FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
        Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

I'm 16 weeks pregnant - due 19th May - so I think she's a bit behind me and the statement sent out was the she was in very early stages of pregnancy. I'm going to say she's 9 weeks. Due July 7th x
          Bespoke handcrafted bracelets by Charmed Soul

www.charmedsoul.co.uk
          www.facebook.com/charmedsouluk (keep checking for regular offers and competitions!)

Comment

First I'd heard about it! Thanks for being the newsman Mr M! I'm guessing she's at least 12 weeks (ensure they've had a scan and everything looks ok). I don't know how far gone Wills is. I didn't know Wills was capable of getting pregnant!! I knew they would wait until after 2012. There has been too much going on this year what with the jubilee and olympics. I bet they weren't allowed to have a 2012 baby! Anyway, I'm going to plump with 25th May, just so Rhiannon can share her birthday with royalty.
            View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Originally posted by indri View Post
              I bet they weren't allowed to have a 2012 baby!
              I can just imagine the "pillow talk" - not tonight dear Westminster will not allow it::-)
              www.just-soaps.com
              Twitter JUSTSOAPS
              FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
              Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

I'm guessing she's at least 12 weeks (ensure they've had a scan and everything looks ok).
                Do you think she had to wait for an NHS 12 week scan like the rest of us then?

Anyway, I'm going to plump with 25th May, just so Rhiannon can share her birthday with royalty.
                No it'll be Alex sharing his birthday with royalty, sorry Rhiannon
                Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Oh I just read she's in the very early stages of pregnancy, so maybe she'll miss both birthdays Though she could always have an early baby.....

Can we have an extra bank holiday in 2013 for the birth? I was getting used to those 4 day weekends we've had the last couple of years.
                  View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

They've been forced to announce it earlier than usual because of her hyperemesis - a very nasty condition that I suffered with through both my pregnancies. It's 24 hrs a day sickness for the whole 9 months. Only when I had it, I wasn't admitted to hospital, just given some pills and sent home....
                    Daesul

http://www.clairemanwani.com
                    http://www.folksy.com/shops/clairemanwani
                    http://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ClaireManwaniPottery

Comment

Hmmm extra bad morning sickness can often mean...twins!!!!
                      "If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely." Roald Dahl

Comment

Originally posted by Eyebright View Post
                        Hmmm extra bad morning sickness can often mean...twins!!!!
                        It's also not unusual in a first pregnancy. I had it both times and didn't have twins!
                        Daesul

http://www.clairemanwani.com
                        http://www.folksy.com/shops/clairemanwani
                        http://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ClaireManwaniPottery

Comment

Someone suggested on my course it was a girl because they cause more problems, but I didn't have problems.
                          View my flickr

Comment

I'm guessing 28th June as that's my birthday. I've already won two sweepstakes at work with that date so I'm sticking with it!!

Comment

Looks like everyone was wrong, and no one guessed anytime in July! Well done PatternsandPurls for being the closest, only 26 days out!
                              View my flickr

Comment

Working...
                              X