No announcement yet.

All dressed up with no where to go !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All dressed up with no where to go !!!!

Here we go confession time. My big secret apart from making horseshoes is I like going to concerts. I am sitting here in my best "rock chic garb" ready to go and see Status Quo and guess what's happened they have cancelled tonight's gig. Best of it is this was my Christmas present to my hubby and his Best friend. Was slagging them ages ago for still liking music that was thirty years old but had bought the tickets as a surprise !!!!

Serves me right for thinking ageing rockers were a good night out .

So it's the second part of Strictly Come Dancing and Cranforth and learning how to act my age.

Cheers Janice
    www.freewebs.com/clipclophorseshoes

Awww Janice what a let down!!!

Did they give a reason for why they cancelled and will you get to use the tickets again?

Open a bottle of wine and throw some music on, dance and sing round the room.

Pauline
    Personalised Wedding Cake Toppers

Comment

I'm off to see Queens Of The Stone Age this week so that should satisfy my rock urges until the New Year!

Si.
      Wood Tattoos
      Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
      Facebook
      Flickr
      Twitter

Comment

Ow Janice that's pants (not Status Quo of course - Status Quo cancelling). What did they cancel for? Or is it old age and they forgot they were doing a gig? (only kidding).

Nothing worse when you are really looking forward to something and it falls through.

I am sad I loved Kajagoogoo in the 80's - bought tickets - got front row seats - ready to go that night and they broke up and the tour was cancelled!!

Chin up.

Lisa

Bowed Over
        Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
        www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by candles by lisa View Post

I am sad I loved Kajagoogoo in the 80's -
          oooo Limahl
          full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

Originally posted by woodtattoos View Post
            I'm off to see Queens Of The Stone Age this week so that should satisfy my rock urges until the New Year!

Si.
            I saw Queens of the Stone Age at the V Festival a few years ago..I say saw, I fell asleep on the grass in front of the stage.. it was warm and I'd had a few little drinks!! I kept jumping awake when they were really loud! I had half a mind to complain..I was trying to sleep!!
            Anice xx
            Funkyhand x
            my website
            http://www.funkyhand.com
            my blog (updated 09/06/10)
            http://funkyhand.blogspot.com/
            Follow me on Twitter
            http://twitter.com/funkyhand

Comment

Originally posted by Funkyhand View Post
              I saw Queens of the Stone Age at the V Festival a few years ago..I say saw, I fell asleep on the grass in front of the stage.. it was warm and I'd had a few little drinks!! I kept jumping awake when they were really loud! I had half a mind to complain..I was trying to sleep!!
              Anice xx
              How inconsiderate of them!! Perhaps they named their "Lullabies To Paralyse" album after seeing you spark out on the floor....

I don't think anything will top seeing Muse this year at the new Wembley stadium but it should be a good gig.

Si.
              Wood Tattoos
              Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
              Facebook
              Flickr
              Twitter

Comment

"Old age doesn't come alone" Frances as in Rossi has got a sore throat.

Any way doesn't matter full refund to credit card is to be given. No problem with that especially when it's three weeks till Christmas.

The only thing now is I have to think of another pressie for O-H & his pal.

Good job Glasskanvas is making cufflinks for me .

Cheers Janice x
                www.freewebs.com/clipclophorseshoes

Comment

Working...
                X