Help - Graphics Tablet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help - Graphics Tablet

My son is wanting a Wacom Bamboo Fun A6 graphics tablet for his Christmas. Does anyone know the best place to get one and is there much difference between this one and the Bamboo One (apart from £30 in price).

Thanks you lovely lot.

Cheers.

Lisa

Bowed Over
    Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
    www.bowedover.co.uk

What on earth is one of them??!!

My conundrums relate to Bob the Builder socks or Bart Simpson........ hehehehehe!!

I know, I have it all to come!!

PS Just placed an order for some of your lovely lovely candles!!!!

Comment

Thanks Ruth you are lovely!

A graphics tablet looks a bit like etch-a-sketch (well that's the best way I can describe it). You attach it to your computer and draw with it instead of having to draw with the mouse.

Cheers.

Lisa

Bowed Over
      www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

I Wish....

...our youngest two wanted a graphics tablet. But no. They want a whole new computer.

Fingers crossed for good sales at Bath this weekend then......or it ain't going to be under tree this year!

I've got a graphics tablet. It was a birthday present. I haven't a clue how to use it though, and I just about now what it does. The DD uses it. It's a basic one by Trust. It was bought in Asda for £22.

Jules
        Apple Tree Crafts
        www.appletreecraftfairs.com

Comment

Graphics tablets are great fun. Basically the bamboo fun is an upgraded version of the bamboo one. It comes with more software, you can use it with windows vista and it has extra control keys at the top.

This was the best deal I could find
          http://www.purelygadgets.co.uk/showp...FRMXQgodBzVTtQ

HTH
          Carol
          Sparklez.co.uk
          Handmade Jewellery

Comment

Thanks Carol, that's great. I have no idea about these things saw the cheaper Wacom one and said to Conner he said no he wanted the FUN one.

Thanks again.

Lisa

Bowed Over
            www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Working...
            X