Buy your Town?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buy your Town?

Hi, anyone interested in buying the Town you live in for advertising purposes or simply to say "it's mine"?
    Well you can now, and it's only £10 for 5 whole years, that's a lot of advertising weight, for very little money.

The site is TownDeeds.co.uk.

you can advertise your own business exclusively, you can sell ads to other people or you can buy just for the hell of it.

It's yours for 5 years if you want it or you can sell it to someone else for a profit if you want.... literally 10's of 1000's of people (if not millions) know each and every City/Town or Village in the UK, it's a huge market.

Feel free to post in this thread if you would like to give me any feedback about the site, or if you have any questions. I hope to get an FAQ's up on the site soon.

Towndeeds.com will also open shortly - selling USA towns. The rest of the world will follow accordingly.

Regards as always
    James.

oops!.. in case you were wondering, I have set up London as a small example page.
    Last edited by GEM; 22-10-2007, 07:05 PM.
    Doing nothing is harder than it looks!
    Free Classifieds

Not too happy with the way this is going. We're a craft forum, and although you are in the non crafts bit, I think this is stretching the point a bit. Keep off the 'business tycoon' thing please - and that includes the signature block.

Comment

No problem. The sig block has been there for 3 years (as long as I have been registered).. and I paid my money to be the TOP supporter of this forum. (Up there on the right under 'Supporters')

The post is simply giving crafters a look at a value for money advertising opportunity, nothing more.

I thought this was the apt category for the post.."any other websites"
      And I certainly am not trying to sell Nokia phones for $$$$$$

regards
      James.
      Last edited by GEM; 22-10-2007, 07:46 PM.
      Free Classifieds

Comment

I defer to your greatness - feel free to do anything you like.

Incidentally, having been registered for three years, and having posted just over thirty times...............................oh, you do the sums.

Comment

I Do Apologise....

...but I wouldn't buy my particular town with someone else's money.....shudder....absolutely not.

Jules
          Apple Tree Crafts
          www.appletreecraftfairs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Apple Tree Crafts View Post
            ...but I wouldn't buy my particular town with someone else's money.....shudder....absolutely not.
            Hello Jules,
            I'm sorry, I don't understand what you mean by, "someone else's money"?
            Free Classifieds

Comment

Originally posted by Apple Tree Crafts View Post
              LOL... Doh! I get it now. Sorry, I think my brain was running in reverse last night.

Where do you live that you wouldn't buy even with someone else's money? Surely nowhere in Somerset is that bad, it's a beautiful County

James.
              Free Classifieds

Comment

Working...
              X