Neighbours (again)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neighbours (again)

What is going on!! Oliver is Elle's step brother!!!! This is getting silly now!

What with the new start and the new song and all the stuff with the lorry crash and NOW elle & oliver ....
    I can't take much more!!!
    incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
    ___

Ooh, you wait - it gets much juicier!
    Blog Website Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by JBJB View Post

ooh errr. What does that mean? Don't like the new theme tune btw.
      Last edited by colourart; 18-10-2007, 11:01 AM. Reason: spelling
      Amanda
      xx

Comment

I'm so tempted to look at Utube , but I shall keep away ... Oh no, how much more juicier? Give us a clue
        incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
        ___

Comment

Who was Oliver with before Elle? And what "accidents" can sometimes happen?
          Blog Website Flickr

Comment

Who was Oliver with before Elle? And what "accidents" can sometimes happen?
            Carmella is pregnant!
            Oh I can't do it ... link me to some juicy gossip!
            ___

Comment

Originally posted by blueamema View Post
              Carmella is pregnant!
              Oh I can't do it ... link me to some juicy gossip!
              I never knew that one....great piece of gossip.
              Amanda
              xx

Comment

Originally posted by colourart View Post
                I never knew that one....great piece of gossip.
                I don't know if its true?? I was only guessing!

Come back jbjb and fill us in on the gossip! I'm not getting any work done here today!!!!

Plus I missed it at lunch time as dd was playing up
                ___

Comment

Paul couldn't have an easy life now he's forgotten all his past.....

The new music is
                  View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

I ocassionally go to www.neighbours.com and look at the Australian site. It gives you a run-down on the episodes that are airing that week. I happened to visit it on the week when Carmella confirms she's pregnant and that it is Oliver's baby..... which only leads me to suspect there's some doubt as to who the father could be..... hmmmmmm??
                    Blog Website Flickr

Comment

I ocassionally go to www.neighbours.com and look at the Australian site. It gives you a run-down on the episodes that are airing that week. I happened to visit it on the week when Carmella confirms she's pregnant and that it is Oliver's baby..... which only leads me to suspect there's some doubt as to who the father could be..... hmmmmmm??
                      Ahem while we're confessing I sometimes visit that website too (I'm not obsessed - honest I'm not!) but you've obviously been on there more recently than me as the week I visited Camella had just found out she was pregnant and the father was either Oliver or....Ringo
                      Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Which means he recovers from his latest hospital stint and they must get together and do the cha-cha-cha!!

How many times have they had that hospital set out in the last few months?! And if you ever need brain surgery, go to Australia because they don't even need to shave your head when they do it (Paul) !!
                        Blog Website Flickr

Comment

... do the cha-cha-cha!!
                          lol at this! Thanks jbjb
                          Can't wait to watch todays episode, were even having dinner early so I can sit down to watch it in peace!
                          ___

Comment

Working...
                          X