Brrrrrrr!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brrrrrrr!!!!

It was 8.8؛ when I got up about 7:30 this morning. That just doesn't happen in October!! It is 10 to 15
    degrees below normal for October 28th. I bet I better start stocking up on canned goods, and hay for the goats, for the winter. Bet it's going to be a bad one! Ouch, coldness - I only like it when it's summer....

I prefer summer too, it was 3 degrees when I got in the car this morning at 8am. Not putting the heating on until november though, well that's what the hubby thinks
    My Etsy Store: Bridal Accessories
    My Website: Wedding Hair Accessories
    My Blog Handmade Wedding Ideas

Comment

Zero degrees here this morning, but I love it. Walking the dogs when it's cold and frosty is my favourite time of year. It's warmed up to 9 degrees and is a beautiful day.
      Wid

Comment

Just think the forecast for the weekend and Monday is highs of 18 to 20 degrees centigrade. Way above normal tor the end of October. Guaranteed that I will not put any heating on at work until November. But when the weather changes I bet the temperature drops like a stone. The contoneaster bushes either side of my front door are loaded with red berries - the most I have ever seen. Is this a sign of what is to come. Last year we measured 23 inches of snow on the lawn in our back garden (I do live close to the highest place in Kent on the North Downs). That was the second worst amount of snow since the houses were built in the 1970's. Are we going to get more this year?

Roger

Comment

It hasn't been too bad here today but then I have been indoors all day! Tomorrow is more of a test as I am outside on my market stall so winter woollies to the ready...
          Ali x

Etsy Shop: aliscraftstudio.etsy.com
          Facebook: AlisCraftStudio
          Follow me on Twitter:
          @AlisCraftStudio

Comment

two weeks ago in the bright sunshine I walked accross the Asda car park carrying a snow shovel. Got some funny looks. bet that because I am prepared, there will be no snow.
            full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

Originally posted by keystamp View Post
              Just think the forecast for the weekend and Monday is highs of 18 to 20 degrees centigrade. Way above normal tor the end of October. Roger

That's our range of highs, too, for the next few days - only we think it's REALLY COLD!!! It's certainly below the norm!

Comment

Originally posted by beadsbydesign View Post
                two weeks ago in the bright sunshine I walked accross the Asda car park carrying a snow shovel. Got some funny looks. bet that because I am prepared, there will be no snow.

Ahhh, reverse weather psychology!

Comment

That's quite a drop...I was in Texas 2 weeks ago and it was in the 90s....Brrr indeedy!

Comment

Well gee, if it was central Texas, we could've met up! That would've been fun!

Comment

We actually did a fair bit of travelling this trip - drove up into Arkansas for a few days too - but I will try to remember that for our next trip ...it was would be cool to be able to say hi in person...

Comment

Originally posted by beadsbydesign View Post
                        I bought a snow shovel too! I'm hoping it means that by being prepared this year, I won't need it.......
                        Wid

Comment

Wyatt says there will be no snow......thats because he too got a snow shovel! lol
                          Personalised Wedding Cake Toppers

Comment

Inconceivable!!! It's 1.6؛!!!!!

Comment

It snowed in NYC today!! My daughter sent this pic -

Comment

Working...
                              X