Brilliant sleep remedy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brilliant sleep remedy!

I'm a full time carer for my disabled Mum who's 86 and doesn't sleep well until I found this amazing balm from Avon - it's only a couple of pounds and it's called Sleeptherapy, you rub it on your temples and it's brilliant - I've recommended it to a few carer friends and it does work

Paula xx

That's good to know, i know someone that has trouble sleeping.. will ahve to look out for it..I've never slept better scince i got one of the most fabulous pillows ever.. it's one of those memory foam ones that are shaped funny.. i thought it wouldn't be comfortable as the shape does look odd.. but it's the best thing ever!!Mind you they aren't cheap.. about 90.00 but well worth it for me as i was suffering from a really bad neck at the time.. never looked back!!
    http://icecreambird.blogspot.com/

Comment

Thank you so much paula for posting that...I sometimes go through spells of interrupted sleep and a good friend of mine does as well. I am going straight to google to find out more! Sounds good!
      Many a mickle muches a markle...

Comment

Oooo, now thats something I may be interested in finding more about! Thanks for the tip.

Pauline
        Personalised Wedding Cake Toppers

Comment

Working...
        X