Im baaaack!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im baaaack!

So after a wonderful trip home to Kent where I barely used the internet and was super busy organising a surprise party for a week of it before heaving back oop north and moving into a new house I now have a massive to do list!! Repairs, cleaning and unpacking but I will hopefully be around more browsing the forum for lovely ideas on how to decorate the semi blank canvas of the 4 bed house. The kitchen is tiny so lots of space saving ideas and the leather sofas are teal and ALL walls cream not to mention the concrete garden with massive weeds in the flower beds. Gotta love student accommodation.

I am however excited as this is my first house project! Working with the restraints however (no wall painting and no blue tack haha)of the landlord who seems to lie so easily and so often he actually convinces himself its true.

Hope everyone is well and enjoying their summer! I have missed this forum a lot.

Love

KayleighAnn
    My Homemade Life

Or at least the early beginnings

Good to go home f rom time to time isn't it. I don't envy you all your unpacking etc., but at least, as you say, you don't have the Landlord problem, I have met a few of them. Enough said. Nice to see you again.
    Carol
    God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Welcome back & good luck with the unpacking. How exciting to have a new home to make your own!
      Ali x

Etsy Shop: aliscraftstudio.etsy.com
      Facebook: AlisCraftStudio
      Follow me on Twitter:
      @AlisCraftStudio

Comment

Welcome back! Hope you are soon settled in and life has some sort of routine.

Linda

Comment

Working...
        X