Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Race for life. I'm sure everyone has heard of it and some may have run it :-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Race for life. I'm sure everyone has heard of it and some may have run it :-)

Well I'm all set for my Race For Life next Sunday, just gonna jog the course, I don't do running but my sisters dog S C A M P has been in training and can't wait for the big day. She is even gonna get dressed up for the occasion.

IMG_21751.jpg best thing is my sister works for N Power and they will match any donation to charity £1 for £1 for upto £1000 so far she has raised over £800 compared to my piddly £280 so if anyone would care to sponsor S C A M P we are gonna see if we can reach the £1000 target by directing my sponsorship to her site, unfortunately N Power don't recognise my sponsorship money.

If anyone is interested please click on the link. www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/suzanneand****p
    (please insert s c a m instead of the ****)

(Sorry about the caps in the dogs name but the site , wouldn't let em spell it properly.)
    Last edited by Lilac Moon; 19-06-2011, 01:48 PM.
    Handmade jewellery, to buy gifts or just to treat yourself visit my website, commissions welcome or join me on facebook for a chat
Working...
X