Lost stolen or stray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost stolen or stray

Not seen a certain couple of people for a while.

wonder where they are.....
    full time mum and very very part time crafter.

You don't think they have been - no they couldn't have - could they?
    Jane
    www.just-soaps.com
    Twitter JUSTSOAPS
    FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
    Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

Gosh wonder who they are refering to ???????

Mo.XX
      Last edited by MornieG Jewellery; 11-06-2011, 08:22 PM.
      Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
      Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
      www.bodrighy.co.uk
      https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

welcome home!
        full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

Hi Mo. Thought you had emigrated or something. Not quite the same here without you two.
          Carol
          God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Awh nice to know we have been missed LOL

Pete is off line at the moment so can only respond briefly to messages, no opportunity to browse forums till we can get him connected again. He can pick up PM's and emails by borrowing an computer now and again.

Mo.XX
            Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
            Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
            www.bodrighy.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Critchley View Post
              Hi Mo. Thought you had emigrated or something. Not quite the same here without you two.
              As you all know ( well those that have been following the location notes LOL ) Pete moved home from Cornwall last Wednesday and we have been getting him settled in his new apartment, but no internet access ATM. Promise we will be back with the banter ASAP.

Mo.XX
              Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
              www.bodrighy.co.uk

Comment

Glad to hear you will both be back online soon, I have missed you. The banter really cheers me up.

Tarina xx
                http://tarinaknits.blogspot.com

Comment

Thanks Tarina we do our best. Sorry just me ATM not the same though without my partner in crime LOL

Mo.XX
                  Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
                  www.bodrighy.co.uk

Comment

ooo champagne all round once Pete is settled in then?
                    my folksy
                    Kryshees Blog
                    www.kryshees.com

Comment

Hi guys, sorry I am noticeable by my absence. I am now settled into my new home, started my new job and have got my new workshop set up. All I need to do now is work our where exactly I am, what exactly I am supposed to be doing and why!! Just been prompted to say who I am doing it with. It is beautiful where I am and there are some lovely people here...Mo is as well but you can't have everything can you. Actually she has been a real friend helping me move in etc etc etc ....She did bring a bottle of pink champagne....knowing full well that I don't touch the stuff.

Be back Asap hopefully thank you all for your concern and queries. Hopefully normal service willbe resumed once I am fully back online.

Pete (and sometimes MO)
                      "Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art" ... Leonardo Da Vinci
                      Facebook

Website

Comment

Originally posted by sparklyshoes View Post
                        ooo champagne all round once Pete is settled in then?
                        Ooooh you buying then Sparkly ?

Mo.XX
                        Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
                        www.bodrighy.co.uk

Comment

Hey!!! Good to have you both back! I found a bottle of sparkly stuff in the truck, think it's been there since last year for some weird reason - will that do? (please make some cake!)

Pleased to hear you're settling in Pete.
                          www.formerglory.co.uk- www.seatweaving.blogspot.com - Facebook page - Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Former Glory View Post
                            Hey!!! Good to have you both back! I found a bottle of sparkly stuff in the truck, think it's been there since last year for some weird reason - will that do? (please make some cake!)

Pleased to hear you're settling in Pete.
                            Thanks Kim, hope to see you soon with some cake of course, you are always welcome here too if you fancy a day out in Wiltshire and a bit of lunch. Pete said last night he was going to cycle into work this morning................Mmmm interesting with the hill he will have to cycle up, ok going home though LOL Will see if he made it later !!!

Mo.XX and Pete of course untill he can answer for himself LOL
                            Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
                            www.bodrighy.co.uk

Comment

I hope this is going to be the really good quality bubbly stuff Won't drink anything else
                              View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Working...
                              X