They do grow up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They do grow up

I picked my granddaughter up today at school - last day - and the first thing she did was to show me her medal and tell me she is now a first grader. She's so very proud.

I am making lady fingers with whipped cream (flavored with kirsch) and fresh nectarines and cherries, and drizzled chocolate over it all, for a celebration.

I knitted her a "mortar board" for "graduation." It doesn't fit too well...oh well. Pics later.
    Last edited by removed10; 25-05-2011, 11:08 PM.

They grow up fast so make the most of them young CG. Before you knw it they are away from home and independent.

Pete
    "Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art" ... Leonardo Da Vinci
    Facebook

Website

Comment

Enjoy it while you can
      View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

She told me that when she is 10 and all grown...she will help take care of me...made me sigh, as it may be all too true. Maybe when she's 20....gulp....

Comment

Originally posted by cosmic grammie View Post
          She told me that when she is 10 and all grown...she will help take care of me...made me sigh, as it may be all too true. Maybe when she's 20....gulp....
          That's the fun part when you get to embarass them and make them squirm....great fun. It's why they call it 2nd childhood.

Pete
          "Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art" ... Leonardo Da Vinci
          Facebook

Website

Comment

Thats really scarey. They are growing up so quick but how quick are we aging. The same rate!!!! Its literally flying by. Yes, def. scarey.
            Carol
            God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Working...
            X