My broken biscuits...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My broken biscuits...

...are a big problem for me as I am picking at bits, but have no idea what the equivalent number of biscuits I am eating is! There are too many to try and solve the biscuit tub as a jigsaw. I suppose I'll just have to keep munching until I feel I should do something useful. I could do with the energy rush!
    View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Same problem here today in the office as there is a birthday and the kitchen is full of 'picky bits' and you grab a handful each time you pass and end up eating far to much and no proper food during the day. Oink, Oink.

Mo.XX
    Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
    Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
    www.bodrighy.co.uk
    https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

Not fair I haven't got any here and I am a biscuitholic. Especially any with chocolate, nuts, or the sandwich type...OK any biscuits except things like th plain tea ones. LOL

Pete
      "Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art" ... Leonardo Da Vinci
      Facebook

Website

Comment

Have just got back from a trip to Cornwall - Cornish Fairings (I think that is the name, but we ate them all so don't have the box anymore!) are the best!! Apple and Cinnamon and I'm sure Cornish clotted cream and probably honey - should have bought more to bring back to Essex... Nancy
        My BLOG http://craftandactivities4elderly.blogspot.com

TWITTER
        http://twitter.com/SeniorCrafts

Crafts and Activities for Seniors

Comment

Originally posted by sugarbeans View Post
          Have just got back from a trip to Cornwall - Cornish Fairings (I think that is the name, but we ate them all so don't have the box anymore!) are the best!! Apple and Cinnamon and I'm sure Cornish clotted cream and probably honey - should have bought more to bring back to Essex... Nancy
          Nancy talk to Pete nicely he is in the deep dark depths of Cornwall, and he might post you some for a small consideration LOL

Mo.XX
          Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
          Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
          www.bodrighy.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by bodrighy View Post
            Not fair I haven't got any here and I am a biscuitholic. Especially any with chocolate, nuts, or the sandwich type...OK any biscuits except things like th plain tea ones. LOL

Pete
            Ahhh poor Pete. I was surprised the Jammy Dodgers were still left in the cupboard. LOL

Mo.XX
            Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
            www.bodrighy.co.uk

Comment

Not fair I haven't got any here and I am a biscuitholic. Especially any with chocolate, Pete
              My broken biscuits are all the chocolate type. Due to the uneveness of the breakages, some are now more chocolate than biscuit while others are a bit lacking in chocolate.
              View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Just tell yourself that when biscuits break, all the calories escape...................
                Wid

Comment

Not so keen on them Mo, there were some Boasters which went down well with the bottler of red wine LOL.

Just tell yourself that when biscuits break, all the calories escape...................
                  hadn't thought of that one, just accepted that I can't put weight on however hard I try LOL

Pete
                  "Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art" ... Leonardo Da Vinci
                  Facebook

Website

Comment

Not so keen on them Mo, there were some Boasters which went down well with the bottler of red wine LOL.

Pete
                    Well you have to line the stomach with something before you start drinking don't you ? LOL They are going to get the Jammy Dodgers at the meeting in half an hour !!

Mo.XX
                    Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
                    www.bodrighy.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by MornieG Jewellery View Post
                      Well you have to line the stomach with something before you start drinking don't you ? LOL They are going to get the Jammy Dodgers at the meeting in half an hour !!

Mo.XX
                      They have no choice, the Boasters are all gone LOL.

Pete
                      Facebook

Website

Comment

They have no choice, the Boasters are all gone LOL.

Pete
                        So are the Jammy Dodgers now LOL

Mo.XX
                        Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
                        www.bodrighy.co.uk

Comment

Oh dear, have I started making everyone eat biscuits?
                          View my flickr

Comment

Originally posted by indri View Post
                            Oh dear, have I started making everyone eat biscuits?

I have been addicted for longer than I care to say so don't worry on my behalf LOL.

pete
                            Facebook

Website

Comment

Ok!! Thanks for the reassurance!!!
                              View my flickr

Comment

Working...
                              X