I am such a dip stick.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am such a dip stick.....

I keep telling you I am a techno ignoramus, well this just proves it. I have a blog, I got bored with it cos I thought no one was reading it. This has gone on for some time. Quite by accident I found a page with oodles of comments on it just waiting for me to click to publish them. Lots and lots of them. I feel so foolish. You must all have thought me ignorant not replying to your comments..I am soooo sorry. Lovely comments from you all too. I am just trying to remember who. Susan, Ali, Clare, Jill, Sue, and lots of others. Thank you sooooo much.

Talking about this blog. It seems to be stuck, it won't let me blog on it. I wonder what I have done/. Its Blogspot, is anyone else having trouble with it today?
    Carol
    God helps them that help themselves.

Carol, can you check your calendar setting on your computer - in my Blogger dashboard, your latest post is showing as 'Our Invisible Friends' but isn't linking through. However, when I investigated your blog further, the post is listed under the date of 15th October 2010!

So I am not sure if your computer is living in the past or if this is an old post which has resurfaced somehow... (Perhaps your PC is a time machine LOL!)
    Ali x

Etsy Shop: aliscraftstudio.etsy.com
    Facebook: AlisCraftStudio
    Follow me on Twitter:
    @AlisCraftStudio

Comment

Thanks for looking Ali. No. the time and date shown on my opening screen is correct. I don't understand why I can't add a post today. It was OK a couple of days ago. Yesterday I downloaded an update to Explorer 9. It has made a few differences in Windows but should not have affected my blog should it?

Panic over, its working again.
      Last edited by Critchley; 16-04-2011, 11:57 AM.
      Carol

Comment

I am now using IE9 and it hasn't made any changes on my system so I can't see that it would be that. I haven't posted on my blog today so maybe there was a glitch earlier (still puzzled why my Blogger list was showing your old post as one you had just made....) Oh the wonders of modern technology!!

Ali x

Etsy Shop: aliscraftstudio.etsy.com
        Facebook: AlisCraftStudio
        Follow me on Twitter:
        @AlisCraftStudio

Comment

I don't know. I will try to find out. Heaven forbid that I should be so clever as to solve it. lol.
          Carol

Comment

Working...
          X