Just too busy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just too busy!

I just dont have time for everything. My work is very busy at the moment and i run after work 3 times a week, Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday for the Race for Life in June and because my closest friend has moved out i try and see her as often as i can. My weekends seem booked up for the foreseeable future and i have just booked in 2 fairs for the summer.

2 fairs doesnt seem like much but i can barely find time to make enough stock for the shop i stock. I need to just sit down and make stuff but i am very much a person that likes to have me time to take stock of the world.

Im just having a moan at the fact i actually have a life
    Handmade Embroideries and Tapestries - Greentree Crafts on Facebook Etsy Shop Instagram

It IS difficult to mass produce things by hand, isn't it!!? Two markets is a lot - you have your hands full.

I don't see anything that could be cut back on, so you're just going to have to grin and bear it...like you said - you have a life! =D At times when I haven't got much going on, I find it more difficult to craft, or clean house or whatever, than when life is really hectic.

Comment

Originally posted by handcrafted View Post
      i run after work 3 times a week, Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday for the Race for Life in June

Run???? I don't do 'run'

Well done on doing the race for life, I done it a couple of years ago (didn't run, just walked and talked) I go to the gym twice a week and walk to the village shop (about 20 minutes to get there, about 30 to get back)

Enjoy the fact that you have a life and enjoy your life
      My Blog http://handcraftedbypicto.blogspot.com/
      My Facebook http://www.facebook.com/HandcraftedbyPicto
      My Folksyhttp://www.folksy.com/shops/HandcraftedbyPicto
      My Wow Thank Youhttp://www.wowthankyou.co.uk/handcrafted-by-picto

Comment

It does take a long while to make stuff! Especially as i cant just sit in front of the tele and make it. I need to be at my workbench sawing or soldering etc. I just have to make myself be more organised. Draw up a weekly plan

We tend to run with walking gaps in between..... But we are getting better! We as in my training partner and I. I even bought some fancy running shoes to help me!
        Handmade Embroideries and Tapestries - Greentree Crafts on Facebook Etsy Shop Instagram

Comment

Good luck with your Race for Life - both in the running sense and in the getting time to fit everything in sense!

A weekly plan can definitely help as time really does have a way of disappearing on you! Having a couple of fairs to work towards helps too. I am sure you will find a way of getting a balance between crafting and 'other stuff' so hang on in there!
          Ali x

Etsy Shop: aliscraftstudio.etsy.com
          Facebook: AlisCraftStudio
          Follow me on Twitter:
          @AlisCraftStudio

Comment

Originally posted by handcrafted View Post
            I just dont have time for everything. My work is very busy at the moment and i run after work 3 times a week, Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday for the Race for Life in June and because my closest friend has moved out i try and see her as often as i can. My weekends seem booked up for the foreseeable future and i have just booked in 2 fairs for the summer.

2 fairs doesnt seem like much but i can barely find time to make enough stock for the shop i stock. I need to just sit down and make stuff but i am very much a person that likes to have me time to take stock of the world.

This is so refreshing. To hear you complain because you are enjoying life when this time last year you were not in a good situation. I am so pleased you reached the light at the end of your personal tunnel. Even your typing has a bounce back in it. lol.
            Carol
            God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Yeah. Long time coming. Strangly there are still bad days when i have had dreams about my past with certain people in it then i spend the day thinking how horrible that all was but most days are great. Filled with things to do and people i love. I have no idea how i managed to fit in a relationship! Or should i say i have no idea how i managed to fit a life in around a relationship! I have no time for men just now!!

Comment

Bully for you.
                Carol
                God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Working...
                X