No announcement yet.

The difference between theUunited Kingdom, Great Britain and England explained

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The difference between theUunited Kingdom, Great Britain and England explained

I quite like this video!! Hope you all do too!

View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Did that guy narrating even take a breath?

I must point out though:- I DONT SPEND TO MUCH TIME WITH SHEEP...........

Drew
    Our Website & Blog (work in Progress)
    our Facebook page
    follow me on Twitter @handywoodcrafts

Comment

oh wow, I have a headache lol!
      www.curiouscatcreative.co.uk
      Become a facebook fan
      Check out my blog

Comment

Very informative - I have often wondered...and my gosh, that guy talks fast! I am going to have to watch it again to catch some of it I missed...

Comment

Originally posted by HandyWoodcrafts View Post
          Did that guy narrating even take a breath?

I must point out though:- I DONT SPEND TO MUCH TIME WITH SHEEP...........

Drew
          I do but they are all cuddly indoor house dwellers rather than outdoor grass eaters.... (probably best not to ask why I have them!)

Originally posted by cosmic grammie View Post
          Very informative - I have often wondered...and my gosh, that guy talks fast! I am going to have to watch it again to catch some of it I missed...
          I thought you would appreciate this. It all made perfect sense to me when I watched it though I did have to look up the location of Akrotiri and Dhekelia as I'd not heard of them and then found they are military bases on Cyprus - one of which is in that UN buffer zone.
          View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

I also thought that there were African nation in the commonwealth, like Zimbabwe (not sure that is how it is spelt) as they compete in the the commonwealth games?

Comment

http://blog.cgpgrey.com/the-united-k...-venn-diagram/

Here is the venn diagram showing it all in one picture, with also some amendments underneath. Zimbabwe I believe was thrown out of the commonwealth for the time being due to it's political instability. We do this now and then to any country we feel shouldn't receive the benefits of being within the commonwealth.
              View my flickr

Comment

Working...
              X