Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebrating women entrepreneurs

Hi folks

As part of International Women's Week next week, I'll be taking part in an event being organised by Outset Plymouth (who have given me fantastic business start up support) to celebrate the best of Plymouth women and women entrepreneurs over the last 100 years.

If you're a woman in business, in Plymouth, and free next Wednesday 9 March, come along to the top floor of the Theatre Royal between 12noon - 4pm and say hello! There will be opportunities for networking as well as displays by some inspirational women entrepreneurs. Actually, come along even if you're not in business - show your support for those who are!!

I'll be there promoting my jewellery parties as well as my new hand-made only events venture, so it would be great to see some of my Craftsforum friends!

Sarah Gail Designs
    Sarah Gail Designs on Facebook
    Crafty Cat Events
    Crafty Cat Events on Facebook

Sounds great. I don't live in Plymouth, but if I did, I would definately be there.
    Good luck and have a great day
    http://eiledon.co.uk

http://eiledonworkingfromhome.blogspot.com

Comment

Hope you have a great day! I won't be able to make it but I'm doing a similar event in Spitalfields next Tuesday - part of Women of the World to celebrate International Women's Day.
      Terry xxx
      You can't have everything. Where would you put it all?" - Steven Wright
      Website Twitter Facebook Blog Folksy

Comment

Thanks for your kind thoughts, ladies! I'm hoping for a good (and busy!) day

Terry - hope you have a fab day, too! Great to see other events happening

Sarah Gail Designs
        Sarah Gail Designs on Facebook
        Crafty Cat Events
        Crafty Cat Events on Facebook

Comment

That’s really great to hear, it’s a very good opportunity for all women who live in Plymouth. I am sure that the program would have come out well and would have helped all the women who aspire to make it big in life. Becoming a successful women entrepreneur is not easy; planning ahead of time is one of the first things to be done.

Comment

I read this just now! Shame I missed it. Hope you had a fun and productive day

Comment

Working...
            X