Huge Sale........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huge Sale........

.......at Matalan!! Popped in today to see if they had something I'd seen in a magazine but needless to say they had never heard of it! But they had a huge sale on - didn't look at clothes as the girls were grumping but looked at homewares and I got a huge polka dot tablecloth for £4 - it's not going to stay as a table cloth though. Chickens maybe? Oh and they had some yummy shoes too........ I needed some for a friends wedding in a couple of weeks Only two pairs mind you - and one was £3!!!!!!!
    Visit my Etsy store http://swirlyarts.etsy.com
    My daily thoughts! http://swirlyarts.blogspot.com
    My blog of cute stuff http://cuteable.com

Why do they always have the sales on when I have just bought all the holiday/school/wedding gear!!!! Arrrggghhh sods low.

Thanks for the heads up.

Cheers.
    Lisa

Bowed Over
    Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
    www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

i love matalan!! I got loads of kiddy tshirts for 80p each - jeez i mean you cant go wrong when they are that price can you Would you shoes happen to be red gingham ones - i got those £3 bargain!! Dont know if i will wear them but theyre now my dorothy shoes!! LOL
      My blog

Website in progress - will update soon.

Comment

Originally posted by swirlyarts View Post
        .......at Matalan!! Popped in today to see if they had something I'd seen in a magazine but needless to say they had never heard of it! But they had a huge sale on - didn't look at clothes as the girls were grumping but looked at homewares and I got a huge polka dot tablecloth for £4 - it's not going to stay as a table cloth though. Chickens maybe? Oh and they had some yummy shoes too........ I needed some for a friends wedding in a couple of weeks Only two pairs mind you - and one was £3!!!!!!!
        Yes, more shoes - that's what you need...
        It's never too late to gyrate!

Comment

Originally posted by MrSwirl View Post
          Yes, more shoes - that's what you need...
          Men! And just how many Nintendo games does one person need, hmmm?!

My hubby thinks it's perfectly okay to have one pair of shoes. D'uh? He can't understand the reasoning behind the need for a black pair of flats, black pair of highs, brown pair of flats, brown pair of highs, black pair of boots, brown pair.................

I bought these last summer from a charity shop for £3. They're Moda In Pelle and I lurve them! I haven't worn them much because they're very high, but I like knowing I own them!

Blog Website Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by JBJB View Post
            I haven't worn them much because they're very high

Why do women do this? I see plenty of things that I like the look of, but would never use / wear - therefore I don't buy them! Why are women incapable of doing the same???

Comment

Why do women do this? I see plenty of things that I like the look of, but would never use / wear - therefore I don't buy them! Why are women incapable of doing the same???
              ..because what happens when you have 2 minutes spare before that night out/interview/date and you only have one pair of shoes that doesnt go with anything!! At least if you have a few options it opens up a whole new wardrobe!! LOL
              My blog

Website in progress - will update soon.

Comment

I never said I NEVER wear them, just not very often. How many times do you use your power-tool-drilling-thingummy. Only when the ocassion calls for it. It's the same with shoes. Besides which, they were three quid.

Blog Website Flickr

Comment

Out in the Garage......

......there has to be well in excess of £2000 worth of seldolmly used Black & Decker and Bosch power tools, not to mention their accessories (hundreds of drill bits, sockets for this and sockets for that)

But it doesn't matter what the job is, we never seem to have the right bit for it......putting up shelves? I need to buy a new RT674a flange angled grommit for that! Off to B&Q! Twenty quid later (because there's always a sale on....) we get home to find that it wasn't RT674a we needed but RT674b! So off he tootles, back to B&Q.....

It's the same with shoes.........you never do have just the right pair.

Jules
                  Apple Tree Crafts
                  www.appletreecraftfairs.com

Comment

Hahahahha!!!

Must go to Matland (as the husband calls it!!)

Comment

Originally posted by Tip Top View Post
                      Hahahahha!!!

Must go to Matland (as the husband calls it!!)
                      My sister and brother-in-law took my nephew to Lapland for Christmas one year.

Up until he got there, he kept saying he was going to "Mataland" instead!

Comment

Originally posted by Apple Tree Crafts View Post

More like

Comment

..... .....

Mr Swirl!
                          Blog Website Flickr

Comment

Working...
                          X