Nintendo DS owners here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nintendo DS owners here?

Does anyone else here have a Nintendo DS? If so what games are you into at the moment?

I've had my DS for over two years now and I love it. I have a White DS Lite.

At the moment I'm enjoying Pokemon Diamond and Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords.
    Plushie and Amigurumi Love

haven't got a DS, but have got a Wii. I don't really have the aptitude for walk-through games (or if I'm honest, interest!) but I am currently enjoying the Brain Acadamy one .... It gets a bit scary when your 4 1/2 year old says "no mummy, it wasn't that one......"
    Blog Website Flickr

Comment

I have a Wii as well but I must admit I prefer my DS.

Aw, that's cute about your kid.

Comment

Star Wars Lego - very good, but lousy camera angles make it impossible. I'll have to get it on 360 instead.

Mario vs Donkey Kong 2

Bomberman

Super Mario - trying to complete the whole thing completely, with all the extras.

Hamsterz - need to play it for Anya every so often.
        It's never too late to gyrate!

Comment

Bomberman is great - Mr Swirl got me hooked on that one. Right Mr Swirl - re-match this weekend?
          Visit my Etsy store http://swirlyarts.etsy.com
          My daily thoughts! http://swirlyarts.blogspot.com
          My blog of cute stuff http://cuteable.com

Comment

Originally posted by MrSwirl View Post
            Star Wars Lego - very good, but lousy camera angles make it impossible. I'll have to get it on 360 instead.
            Yeah I must admit I had some problems with Star Wars Lego and camera angles were one of them. I almost completed it but ran out of time and took it back and exchanged it for something else as it was too buggy for my liking.

Comment

Originally posted by Donster View Post
              Aw, that's cute about your kid.
              It's staggering sometimes how easily they pick things up. He's an absolute demon playing ten-pin bowling on the Wii. Gets a strike most times! Puts me to shame and makes me feel like an old fogey!
              Blog Website Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Donster View Post
                Yeah I must admit I had some problems with Star Wars Lego and camera angles were one of them. I almost completed it but ran out of time and took it back and exchanged it for something else as it was too buggy for my liking.
                I've got as far as being in the Endor woods in Return of the Jedi, but I can't get the camera right to see where I'm meant to jump. Every other format seems to be better than the DS one. Most frustrating, as all I can here is Chewie crying every time I try the jump and die.
                It's never too late to gyrate!

Comment

Got a Ds white lite too. Have to say though its not been out the draw in months . Should really get the brain training as I need to shift a few cob webs lol.

My son and his friend were on the Wii the other day. playing the boxing both working up a sweat and getting no where fast. My little girl comes along takes one almighty swing and ITS A KNOCK OUT. Showed her big brother how its done lol. She's a no nonesense gal. 5 going on 45 PMSL!
                  http://butterbeandesigns.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by MrSwirl View Post
                    I've got as far as being in the Endor woods in Return of the Jedi, but I can't get the camera right to see where I'm meant to jump. Every other format seems to be better than the DS one. Most frustrating, as all I can here is Chewie crying every time I try the jump and die.
                    Argh! yeah that level drove me mad for the reasons you said! It's not much comfort but it is possible to get past those horrible swinging logs but it used up a lot of my patience.

Comment

I've got Operation, Mousetrap, and My Little Pony.

Comment

Originally posted by Beadsage View Post
                        I've got Operation, Mousetrap, and My Little Pony.

Blog Website Flickr

Comment

I think we are the only people in the universe with no interest in those things!!
                          I bought hubbie Scrabble for Christmas.
                          Are we weird????????
                          http://icecreambird.blogspot.com/

Comment

Me too!
                            I've not got a clue what they are talking about!
                            My last thing was pacman!!

Comment

Awwww...... peeps, if I could ever get you interested in the wonderful world of DS gaming I would. With the stylus controls on some games it's pretty easy to pick up.

Although I must admit I used to like Operation as a kid. Although there's a game kinda similar for DS called Trauma Centre: Under the Knife. See, they have all things covered and you can even get Pacman for DS.

Comment

Working...
                              X