Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WARNING!! It's addictive

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/games/bloxorz

Got started on this the other day after folding all my t-shirts! and keep nipping on to get to another level [now on level 22~swearing a bit more now, wine consumption has gone up a tad, but it is fun]

Good luck and watch for the orange blocks! not all is as it seems!!!
    Debbie
    www.thesilverzebra.co.uk

Contemporary glass fusion designs - sculptures - wall panels - functional items - outdoor sculptures. We also run Silver & Glass workshops here in Cheshire - kiln space also offered.

Ow you are evil, something else to keep me off my work.

Loved it though.

Cheers.

Lisa

Bowed Over
    Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
    www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

mwahhahaha [evil laugh] Good luck...wondering how many level there are though as im on 24 now! and this ones a real head banger.

Now then, 3rd orange in and 4 up...................
      Debbie
      www.thesilverzebra.co.uk

Contemporary glass fusion designs - sculptures - wall panels - functional items - outdoor sculptures. We also run Silver & Glass workshops here in Cheshire - kiln space also offered.

Comment

Got into this yesterday after reading your post and never actually came back on to the forum the rest of the evening so - yes - I'd say this was totally addictive - LOL !
        Mel

Comment

I'd better not look - too many things to distract me already!
          Visit my Etsy store http://swirlyarts.etsy.com
          My daily thoughts! http://swirlyarts.blogspot.com
          My blog of cute stuff http://cuteable.com

Comment

Originally posted by BeadsbyLili View Post
            Got into this yesterday after reading your post and never actually came back on to the forum the rest of the evening so - yes - I'd say this was totally addictive - LOL !
            ROFL Whoops...Laughed out loud when I read your post....Thought it was just me that got hooked on stuff like that.

How you getting on? 7 was a bit of a sticker for me and 21..on 25 now and im so lost...dam orange blocks all over the place.

Had to turn off sound as hubby thinks he is on Blackpool prom lol
            Debbie
            www.thesilverzebra.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by swirlyarts View Post
              I'd better not look - too many things to distract me already!
              Go look, you know you want to .....evil laugh Mwahhhh ha ha
              Debbie
              www.thesilverzebra.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by zebra View Post
                ROFL Whoops...Laughed out loud when I read your post....Thought it was just me that got hooked on stuff like that.

How you getting on? 7 was a bit of a sticker for me and 21..on 25 now and im so lost...dam orange blocks all over the place.

Had to turn off sound as hubby thinks he is on Blackpool prom lol
                Yep - got stuck on 7... am off to try it again now ... I may be some time....dont wait up .....
                Mel

Comment

Stuck on level 13. Stupid bloody thing!
                  It's never too late to gyrate!

Comment

Originally posted by BeadsbyLili View Post
                    Yep - got stuck on 7... am off to try it again now ... I may be some time....dont wait up .....
                    Think you will find 8.9 and 10 are pretty easy after 7 but 25 has soooo lost me...grrrrrrrr
                    Debbie
                    www.thesilverzebra.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by MrSwirl View Post
                      Stuck on level 13. Stupid bloody thing!

lol....only bloody?! the air has been blue here since 4pm...still trying to get off 25

I could give you codes to skip up a level or 2 but then you need to use the methods for the next levels in some.

Im only hoping there isnt 100 levels or something stupid
                      Debbie
                      www.thesilverzebra.co.uk

Comment

lol....only bloody?! the air has been blue here since 4pm...still trying to get off 25

I could give you codes to skip up a level or 2 but then you need to use the methods for the next levels in some.

Im only hoping there isnt 100 levels or something stupid

Now up to level 19.

There are 33 levels.

Comment

Thanks for letting me know Hey well done..level 19...Im still on 25 so may see you there lol
                          Debbie
                          www.thesilverzebra.co.uk

Comment

Thanks for letting me know Hey well done..level 19...Im still on 25 so may see you there lol
                            I got up to 25 last night and then forced myself to go to bed. Not far to go now though...

Comment

Level 28...determined to nail this game tonight!
                              Debbie
                              www.thesilverzebra.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X