Saturday Night!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday Night!!!!

Well it's saturday night and i'm glad to see i'm not the only one logged on.

My two eldest are at their dads, my babi is in bed and my BF is sleeping on the sofa - what an exciting saturday night. I'm glad i've got you lot for company.

Anyone got any plans for the rest of the evening or are you here for the duration???????
    Emma
    Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
    Sassy Crafts Blog
    My Blog

Well at least you have some peace.
    Its been such a hectic day. Just finishing off my beer and im off to bed to rise early for a craft fair tomorrow.
    Night Night all
    http://butterbeandesigns.co.uk/

Comment

Hope you have a good day at the craft fair tomorrow. I too am finishing off a beer (or 4). I was going to make a card tonight, cut all the bits out on my new cricut but just can't be botherd to put it together. Never mind....theres always tomorrow
      Emma
      Sassy Crafts Blog
      My Blog

Comment

Enjoy your beer!
        Tomorrow is another day. and anyway if you do it now you won't get the result you are after. Mood plays an important part in creativity.
        http://butterbeandesigns.co.uk/

Comment

I agree, don't think i'd stick things to the card very straight now.........lol. Just added a post to the blog instead.
          Emma
          Sassy Crafts Blog
          My Blog

Comment

Toooooo hot out in the garden tonight!!!
            Hubbie and a friend are sitting around the wood burner and we have been burning a nieghbours old garden table that they thoughtfully put at our front door yesterday as they know we like to have a fire or two...
            Anyway the cat vacated about half an hour ago, squeezed under the gate in a bid to get away from the furnace, and the dog nearly got set alight when a spark flew on him.
            I'm worried for my washing line.
            I had to come away as it is tooo hot.
            I've been reading my book outside by the light of Tilly Lamps, but have decided i may go to bed now as i'm a weeee bit tired...
            Busy day ahead serving the hords ice cream and coffee tomorrow...
            http://icecreambird.blogspot.com/

Comment

I think i'll bring my saturday night to an end and go to bed. Kids (well two of them) aren't coming home till tomorrow evening, the house is still clen and tidy from the mass of cleaning i done today so hopefully i'll get time to make some cards when my little one has an afternoon nap tomorrow.

Good night all, and those of you doing a craft fair tomorrow - i hope you have a successfull day.
              Emma
              Sassy Crafts Blog
              My Blog

Comment

Working...
              X