Where is everyone.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is everyone.......

........bit quiet tonight, are lots of people on holiday or am I the only sad git sitting on their computer - I know probably the later.

Cheers.

Lisa

Bowed Over
    Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
    www.bowedover.co.uk

I'm here!
    But off soon to make 10 cards for a friend at work as she's donating them to her son's nursery fundraiser.

Wot a good idea to ask me to make (and pay me ) some cards!!

Got to do 5 girl and 5 boy for age ranges 0 to 5 - shouldn't be difficult as got some good toppers on the go at the mo!!!

Comment

I'm here, but as always after a long day in the office i had to come home make tea and do a blitz clean. Just having a sit down now with a glass of wine.
      Emma
      Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
      Sassy Crafts Blog
      My Blog

Comment

Not sad at all Lisa
        Im at a loss what to do now..kiln is full~ house tidy~hubby working and kids are out.

So on bill lol...think I will open a bottle of vino...Drinks anyone?

Funny when your busy we moan and when we have free time we still moan lol......twiddles fingers
        Debbie
        www.thesilverzebra.co.uk

Contemporary glass fusion designs - sculptures - wall panels - functional items - outdoor sculptures. We also run Silver & Glass workshops here in Cheshire - kiln space also offered.

Comment

I've just spent an indecently long time on you tube watching beatles vids. I also found my all time favourite group from '67 - the herd...................freak out time!

Comment

I am still trying to deal with the fall out of coming back from holiday and getting all the bumph put away. Had to clear out our wardrobe, the kids wardrobes and the drawers to put the clean washing away - bought a load of new gear to go on holiday and had no where to put it all when I cam back - so big clean out time and off to the charity shop with the lot tomorrow.

Funny how I am back at work today but the kids and hubby are off - but nothing moved from when I went to work until I came back from work. I most certainly do not have a little Brownie helping me with the housework.

Cheers.
            Lisa

Bowed Over
            www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Out of the Bath Now....

.....Thought I deserved a long soak in the bath, with my book and two Fab lollies. Bliss......

Absolutely crud day filling in at the costume shop. I'm beginning to hate it. The older lady I work with thinks she's in charge, and I should just do what she tells me simply because she's older than I am. As this isn't the case because she's not in charge, she can think again.

Got a day off tomorrow, so I'll be busy getting everything ready for Sudeley Castle, praying for decent weather, and going to the hairdressers for a much-needed trim. Got to be almost a year since I visited the hairdresser.

Also. got to dig out the camping stuff as we will be sleeping at Sudeley in lieu of security. Anyone know if marquees are waterproof?

Jules
              Apple Tree Crafts
              www.appletreecraftfairs.com

Comment

I can vouch for the marquees that I have been under are waterproof cause of the flippin rain we have had this year!!!!

Good luck with Sudeley and I really really hope you have good weather and a fantastic turn out and everybody makes a huge profit. Remember to get the lippy and make up on for the TV!!

All the best.

Lisa

Bowed Over
                www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Apple Tree Crafts View Post
                  Anyone know if marquees are waterproof?

Jules
                  Waterproof .... yes
                  Condenstation proof ... no

When I did the Cotswold show the other weekend in a marquee, even though it was dry all weekend, because the ground was still fairly wet everything was covered in dew/condensation the next morning.
                  Blog Website Flickr

Comment

Working...
                  X