Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How time Fly's

Well my little boy is 7 Today.
    Doesn't seem two minutes since he was born. He leaves infants next week and starts Juniors in September. Just carn't quite get my head round how quick its all gone.
    Well we are off later to see shrek three and then a meal of his choice. God even that seems grown up LOL.
    HAPPY 7th BIRTHDAY OLIVER xxxxxx
    http://butterbeandesigns.co.uk/

ahhh sweet... just had to drop by to say 'Happy Birthday Oliver' too !!
    Mel

Comment

Happy birthday too!

Comment

Aaaaah, Happy Birthday Oliver!!! Hope he has a fab day. Can't wait to see Shrek 3.

Know what you mean, although I don't have children myself I am VERY close to my niece who I still call 'Little George' and think of as being 6 years old, but is now 16 .... with a boyfriend!!!! .... and a mouth that answers back and no longer hangs onto my every word like I was the most magical being ever!!!!!! Is awful, I love her to bits but I REALLY miss that little girl!!!
        Jo x

For handcrafted wooden gifts and decorations please visit http://www.sommerwood.co.uk

Comment

Awww, I got my "baby's" school sweatshirts in the week - bright red with the logo on - where's my little baby gone? He's got little boy legs now and had his haircut in the week (it used to be quite long and floppy) and he looks more like his dad now than ever! He'll be 4 years and 11 months when he starts school in September - one of the oldest in his class. I can remember how he used to fit in the crook of my arm snuffling away on my neck ... sniffle, sniff !
          Blog Website Flickr

Comment

Gosh....

...my little boy was 21 this year.....where did that go?

Only seems like 5 minutes ago he was starting school, now he's got a University degree.....

The others are 10, 13 and 17.......won't be five minutes until they've all gone.

Happy Birthday Oliver!!!

Jules
            Apple Tree Crafts
            www.appletreecraftfairs.com

Comment

Oh bless, Happy Birthday Oliver.
              My eldest is now 5yrs and 6months!!! and starts year one in September, I cried for 3 days when he started reception and I just know I'll be the same again!!!
              Silly sods arent we... but I certainly wouldnt be who I am now without my boys....
              My youngest is 5 and a half months!!! they are five years and five days apart!!!!!
              Deanne x

My daily goings on
              My online store
              My monthly craft group

Comment

Working...
              X