Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All this rain has done wonders for the gardens.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All this rain has done wonders for the gardens.

I can't believe we are in the middle of September, the gardens have bloomed again with all the rain. We are normally pulling out the dead stuff by now

Excuse the rotary line. Not very camera friendly.
    Carol
    God helps them that help themselves.

Crikey!! Was this photo taken today? Your garden looks beautiful!!! I wouldn't have noticed your rotary drier had you not commented, I was too busy looking at your gorgeous flowers and how vibrant they all look!!

Definitely doesn't look anything like the gardens around here - we have torrential rain and strong winds, so everything looks battered

Comment

Yes Laura, taken today. Its quite unbelievable for this time of year isnt it.
      Carol

Comment

Lovely garden Carol, one I can only aspire to.

In our back garden the rain has done wonders for the weeds
        Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

wow what a gorgeous garden. You can do mine anytime you want It's raining here again, so you'll probably have some too very soon. I bet its heading your way!
          View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

I cant take the credit for it. I grow stuff in the greenhouse but OH does all the donkey work. Its his hobby.
            Carol

Comment

What a beautiful garden and so neat and weed free! I love the edging and gravel. And the flowers & colours are gorgeous
              Facebook page, Cottage Charms & Cards: http://www.facebook.com/update_secur...20677888001883

Comment

What a beautiful backyard!! Is the purply stuff Rose of Sharon? And do I see a Yellow Rose of Texas in there?

Very nice landscaping. Tell your OH it looks fab!

Comment

No not unless you call it different to us. I cant remember its name at the moment, I will get back to you with it and yes, co-incidently, the Yellow Rose of Texas. \I have two yellow ones. one climbing round front window and one up the back fence.
                  Carol

Comment

Working...
                  X