Things really do come in 3's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things really do come in 3's

Well as some of you may know I didn't have the best of days yesterday after my hubby had his car vandalised and then I got a pot of orange pot paint explode all over me and my kitchen making me look like I had been tangoed

Well things really do come in 3's as my little boy developed chicken pox last night and I am now off work looking after him for the rest of the week!

Hopefully that is everything out of the way now and the rest of the week will run smoothly, lol!

Trudy xx

Well that is the lot for you for a while - things must start looking up from now on! Sorry that you now have something else but hopefully you will be able to get some crafting done in between nursing while you have this unexpected time off work.
    Ali x

Etsy Shop: aliscraftstudio.etsy.com
    Facebook: AlisCraftStudio
    Follow me on Twitter:
    @AlisCraftStudio

Comment

Oh dear, I hope your little boy gets better soon and that will be the end of your bad luck.
      View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Oh no. I read your post about the car and the paint, and now this. Hopefully next week will be better and 3 good things will happen.
        Celia
        I can't be creative and tidy too
        www.jencel.co.uk for beads, findings and threads
        The Occasional Sheffield Bead Shop
        Jencel on Facebook

Comment

Aaaw bless him well I hope he feels better soon, here's to the weekend!xx
          Dee x
          Visit ZukieStyle for Handmade Fashion & Pet Accessories
          Follow ZukieStyle for all the latest designs Facebook & Twitter
          Read ZukieStyle's Blog Or Visit Us On Etsy!

Comment

OK. Now look on the bright side. He would have got Chickenpox at some point in his young life so that is another milestone under your belt. (and a week of work). Maybe squeeze a bit of crafting in as well.
            Carol
            God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

I have to laugh about it all now, and as he is only 2 1/2 he is coping with it very well and I would rather him get it when he is young.

I have just had the police round to ask about the car vandalism, which is 24 hours too late as it is being fixed as we speak.

This may be a little naughty, but the Police Officer was very yummy

Comment

Oh go and be naughty, they are only thoughts and you deserve a bit of fun even if it is only mental fun.
                Carol
                God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Policemen look so young to me - I guess that means I am getting old!!

Nothing wrong with enjoying the view....
                  Ali x

Etsy Shop: aliscraftstudio.etsy.com
                  Facebook: AlisCraftStudio
                  Follow me on Twitter:
                  @AlisCraftStudio

Comment

Maybe now you have had the three horrible things, the yummy copper was the first of the three good things. Hope your little one is not too uncomfortable. I didn't get it till I was 17 and it was awful. Mo.XX
                    Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
                    Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
                    www.bodrighy.co.uk
                    https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

He is very spotty but it doesn't seem to be bothereing him yet and he is still full of beans. I have stocked up on the calamine and eurax cream just in case it flares up and he starts getting itchy.

Oh the joys of being a Mum - but I wouldn't have it any other way cause I love him to bits xx

Comment

Working...
                      X