Dr.Who

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr.Who

Has anyone else been watching the series? Im sooo hooked - special FX are great as the storyline and cast, but I love all the quirky things too.

My friend works on the sets and my other friend played one of the daleks in the last series so I get a few snippets of whats happening and whats coming up.

Did anyone notice the drum beats in last nights, it is the same beat used in the intro music? They have been running lots of quests for big fans to spot in this series.......most go over my head til someone points them out to me.

Last time I was hooked was when the fantastic John pertwee was the doctor!!! shows my age now!
    Can't wait til next wk's episode.

If anyone missed last nights its well worth a watch tonight as its repeated. Look for the SAXON references!

TORCHWOOD- anagram for Doctor Who!

When was the anorak give to me!
    Debbie
    www.thesilverzebra.co.uk

Contemporary glass fusion designs - sculptures - wall panels - functional items - outdoor sculptures. We also run Silver & Glass workshops here in Cheshire - kiln space also offered.

I've been watching it - so far my favourite episodes this year have been Human Nature/Family of Blood and Blink
    Melanie

"When I talk about belief, why do you always assume I'm talking about God?" Serenity

http://www.myspace.com/kandmcreations
    http://www.kandmbeadshop.co.uk/ | http://www.kandmcreations.co.uk/
    http://kandmcom.etsy.com

Comment

Family of blood gave me the shivers........ very creepy.
      Debbie
      www.thesilverzebra.co.uk

Contemporary glass fusion designs - sculptures - wall panels - functional items - outdoor sculptures. We also run Silver & Glass workshops here in Cheshire - kiln space also offered.

Comment

Did anyone catch all the Douglas Adams references last night? He wrote a few episodes when Tom Baker was the (best ever, until now) Doctor, but Russell T Davies must be a Hitchiker's Guide fan too!

Comment

Deffo elements of the Hitchhikers guide in Dr.Who........Tom Baker was ok...but Pertwee my fave.

Loved Toms scraf though

Russell is a genius...........would love to see him do a rehash of THE TOMORROW PEOPLE!
          Debbie
          www.thesilverzebra.co.uk

Comment

Ive been watching the doctor who series religiously too, think its great, altough christopher eccleston was my fave. David Tennant has grown on me though.

Was pretty good last night am really looking forward to next weeks episode.

Has anyone been watching Jekyl, is he scary or what!!! That was a brill episode last night too. addictive tv.
            www.craftyaddicts.co.uk
            for all your cardmaking and scrapbooking needs!!
            www.craftyaddict.wordpress.com
            craftyaddicts blog site
            www.heatherbees.blogspot.com
            My personal blog
            http://twitter.com/craftyaddicts

Comment

Tom Baker will forever be Dr. Who.

I find nowadays that I can't watch. I find it far to scarey!!!
              full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

Tom Baker was the Doctor who i remember from being a kid, i used to love K9.
                www.craftyaddicts.co.uk
                craftyaddicts blog site
                My personal blog

Comment

I missed last week's episode thinking I'd be able to catch a re-run on BBC3, but, no, they've been showing Glastonbury all the time.

Last night's episode therefore didn't make much sense to me, but it was still worth it for the scrummy David Tennant and John Simm - yummy!
                  Blog Website Flickr

Comment

AFFIRMATIVE - MASTER

Always wanted a k9

Only seen snippets of J n H ....Wished id watched it...how many more episodes to go?
                    But what I saw was very good - scary stuff
                    Debbie
                    www.thesilverzebra.co.uk

Comment

dont know how many more episodes to go but as long as it stays as good as last night i dont care.

When he killed that lion and threw it on top of the black van was incredibly cool, even cooler was where he stuck the note.
                      www.craftyaddicts.co.uk
                      craftyaddicts blog site
                      My personal blog

Comment

Originally posted by heavenlygirl View Post
                        dont know how many more episodes to go but as long as it stays as good as last night i dont care.

When he killed that lion and threw it on top of the black van was incredibly cool, even cooler was where he stuck the note.
                        Will watch the rest now for sure. Who was the women that dissapeared in the room?
                        Hate playing catch up on something.

So the note was in the lions ear?!!
                        Debbie
                        www.thesilverzebra.co.uk

Comment

Hydes mum, though how she got out i dont know
                          www.craftyaddicts.co.uk
                          craftyaddicts blog site
                          My personal blog

Comment

Hmmmm. Hubby just been updating me too, thank you.

I look forward to next wks episode.
                            Debbie
                            www.thesilverzebra.co.uk

Comment

I just watched last week's epsiode of Dr Who on YouTube !!

Now I'm up to date.

Why not see if J&H is on there?
                              Blog Website Flickr

Comment

Working...
                              X