Root Beer Supplier!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Root Beer Supplier!!!!

I just saw on another thread that some of you like Root Beer but can't get it...
    Well today is your lucky day!!
    We get it for the Ice cream parlour from here..
    www.americansoda.co.uk
    They also do cream soda, orange soda etc which we make as soda floats...
    Yummie!!!!!
    enjoy..
    http://icecreambird.blogspot.com/

Who likes Root beer - I think it is howffin !(Glaswegian for horrible). Tastes like you are drinking a can of Germoline (if that's how it's spelled!).

Quite partial to cream soda though - but my dentist would probably have something different to say about that!

Cheers.

Lisa

Bowed Over
    Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
    www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Haha it's definatly an aquired taste- can't stand it myself but it sells at the shop.
      I love cream soda, but i don't really drink a lot of fizzy, unless it's Pimms & lemonade!!
      The people with the odd taste budds are on the thread about weird smells somewhere....
      http://icecreambird.blogspot.com/

Comment

Heheheheh!!!

I'll check it out and let you know - wait till JBJB sees this wonderful announcement!!

Comment

We have a lovely farm store just 5mins from us that sell all that kind fo thing inc: traditional lemonade and cola etc.

Will pop round later to see if they still sell the root beer.

Dandilion and burdock is my fave....Mmmmmmmm
          You can even get a vodka D & B !! Wooohooo! ...hey a new line has just sprung to mind...Make it into ice-lollies!!!

We could have traditional lemonade and gin ones too! anyone for anymore ideas?
          Debbie
          www.thesilverzebra.co.uk

Contemporary glass fusion designs - sculptures - wall panels - functional items - outdoor sculptures. We also run Silver & Glass workshops here in Cheshire - kiln space also offered.

Comment

WAHEY !!
            Blog Website Flickr

Comment

Working...
            X