Free Music Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Music Event

This weekend sees the hosting of Todstock, a FREE 2 day music festival in Todmorden, West Yorkshire (or Lancs, depending on where you think the boundries are)

Not just music, other things too, but it's showcasing a lot of the local talent, there are also stalls etc, and we are there with the jewellery, so if anyone is in the area, do pop by and say hello.

Times at 12pm to 9pm Saturday and 12 pm to 6pm Sunday.

Unfortunately, my other half has just called from work, he's been given a week out job next week, but it means leaving at 4pm on the Sunday, so unless my MIL comes to the rescue (and is good at putting gazebos up) I won't be there for the Sunday
    Last edited by Delta; 06-08-2010, 05:43 PM.
    www.jos-beaded-designs.com

Hi Delta I would love to come visit but I am at the Leeds Flower Show at Lawnswood school for the whole weekend., My sis is helping put the gazebo up then disappearing on me. the pull of the Leeds Rhinos playing at Huddersfield is too much for me to compete with so I'll be on my own too..
    Handmade jewellery, to buy gifts or just to treat yourself visit my website, commissions welcome or join me on facebook for a chat

Comment

Working...
    X