Snake in a bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snake in a bag

I was just sorting some stuff out at work, as normal and I heard a rustling sound. Thinking it was a mouse I decided to add to my list of jobs, "throw out empty bags". Hadn't got rid of the first one before finding the source of the rustling. So, this morning I find a snake hiding in an empty food bag. A snake that escaped a couple of months back... All well and good... snake back in proper home, settling in by spilling its water everywhere.

Now I return this afternoon to find one of the snapping turtles has escaped and is now free range in the room its tank was in!! I'm not touching that one! I'll leave that for my insane colleague to deal with on Monday! I prize my fingers, toes and any other part of me too much to start handling angry beasts such as him!

Why can't animals just behave for once?!
    View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Ive got Dr Doolittles number if you need it.
    https://folksy.com/shops/GrimmExhibition

http://poisonedapplecraftuk.blogspot.co.uk/

Poisoned Apple Theatre - Handmade Crafts on Facebook

Comment

I think you must know my colleague! I don't think there is anyway to have a proper conversation with a snapping turtle. All they do is snap.
      View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

where do you work?
        full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

Originally posted by indri View Post
          I think you must know my colleague! I don't think there is anyway to have a proper conversation with a snapping turtle. All they do is snap.
          Welcome to the world of married men.

Comment

Originally posted by indri View Post
            So, this morning I find a snake hiding in an empty food bag. A snake that escaped a couple of months back...
            OMG snakes!!!

There is no way I would've been able to work there for the last few months knowing there was a snake on the loose - just makes me shudder thinking about it!

We went around one of my hubby's friends house the other week and dear hubby forgot that said mate has a pet snake. I'm ashamed to say I had a little freaky panicky moment when I saw it and had to sit in the car and the friend felt really bad about it cos he would've put the tank upstairs if John had remembered to tell him about my snake phobia.

Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Working...
            X