Junior apprentice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Junior apprentice

anybody watching this? the kids just sold 40K worth of stuff. impressive. im having trouble selling a few pounds! lol.
    Priti

www.pritijewellery.misi.co.uk
    www.folksy.com/shops/PritiJewellery
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Priti-Jewellery/127951717215089

try selling posh fancy bikes instead!! Maybe you should get Alan Sugar to get your designs in his next programme to be sold in the posh shops and boutiques of london. Hope Blondie goes, or that useless other girl.
    View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

I think I couild do with some help from them! It makes you think they have accomplished more by the time they are 17 than most do in a life time. Well done to all of them!
      Jen Lindsay
      Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
      Contact me today to arrange your Stamping' Up! Party

Comment

I've been loving this show, me and hubby agree it's been better than the grown up version (which we also love btw). It's great that they're so focused and I think they are brilliant role models for kids...oh dear that makes me sound old doesn't it. When I was their age (about 17 years ago...omg) we did the young enterprise scheme in 6th form and our group were so bad we never got further than agreeing our roles and what we'd be selling...oh and selling shares. Hmmm wonder where the money from the shares went as we never got around to actually buying or selling anything

Couldn't believe Zoe when she got back to the house telling them how Lord Sugar said lots of wonderful things about her
        Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

I have also watched this and think they are very good, apart from one, who is so up herself not to mention the facial expressions and the lipstick, plllleeeease!

Comment

Originally posted by nattynetty View Post
            Couldn't believe Zoe when she got back to the house telling them how Lord Sugar said lots of wonderful things about her
            Maybe "you are really selfish" she sees a a compliment!
            View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Originally posted by indri View Post
              Maybe "you are really selfish" she sees a a compliment!
              I did wonder if she had actually taken his words as a compliment or whether she was just so used to bigging herself she couldn't help herself

Comment

I am sorry but I just want to slap Zoe whenever she is on the screen. I really hope she doesn't win!!!

It has been a really good show.
                jasmines-cards.co.uk
                Crafts ~ Scrapbooking ~ Weddings

Comment

Originally posted by Sammy Potter View Post
                  I am sorry but I just want to slap Zoe whenever she is on the screen. I really hope she doesn't win!!!
                  We were so convinced she was going to get fired last night.

Comment

bye bye zoe YAY!!!
                    View my flickr

Comment

Well done to Argen
                      Rosemary
                      www.glitzandglamourjewellery.co.uk
                      www.flickr.com/photos/glitzandglamourjewellery
                      http://www.facebook.com/glitz.and.glamour.jewellery
                      http://www.glitzandglamourjewellery.co.uk/blog.html

Comment

I think Arjun was the best of the 4 that were left definitely. The dwarfish girl Kirsty always looked miserable and didn't seem to do much at all. I was surprised Arjun didn't get shot down in flames for bragging about being a senior prefect, as that is the sort of thing that Alan Sugar seems to dislike. Hope he makes good use of his money, and maybe next time there will be a brilliant crafter in the show that could win!
                        View my flickr

Comment

i cant believe Tim didn't win, in the end he had the best ideas and was the most creative when it mattered, shame.

Comment

This has been a thoroughly enjoyable watch. All the young people were outstanding, a real inspiration.
                            Poor old Zoe did live in her own world a bit. She was very flouncy and looked like a female Kevin the way she lolled about, very amusing

The best guy won. Arjun was very level headed and was quite insightful considering his age.

Comment

This has been a great series and I have really enjoyed it.

I teach their age group(s) and would give anything to have them as my students! So challenging, bright, enthusiastic - fantastic.

Jill
                              One craft project, like one cookie, is never enough!

http://christmaspiecrafts.blogspot.com/
                              Twitter: @jillspain
                              http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChristmasPieCrafts

Comment

Working...
                              X