Submitters wanted for commission based card gift website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Submitters wanted for commission based card gift website

I am a professional web designer who does a variety of crafts in my spare time and am in the process of setting up an online shop to sell my items.
    However, as my spare time is limited my product range is not great, so am looking for anyone who wishes to put their own products on the website in return for a small commission from each sale.

How it Would Work:

You would provide a photo, packaged weight and description/price details for your item/s.
    I would work out the postage and processing fee required and add the item to the websites database.
    Orders would be taken on the site and processed through Paypal. I would take off my fee and then forward the remainder to you (either by cheque or bank transfer) together with the buyers details. You would then send out the item.

Benefits

Free to list - no sale no fee.
    No limit to the number of items you can list, even if you only have one item - if you have several then you would be given a link which you can send to friends/family etc which would automatically jump to a page listing all your items.
    Having your products showcased on a professionally built website without having to pay £££s for your own website.
    You can add or delete items as many times as you wish.

If anyone is interested please get in touch for further details to [email protected]
Working...
X