Kids!!!!! Don't ya just luv em!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kids!!!!! Don't ya just luv em!

My kids were driving me crazy so i thought sit them down to make daddy's fathers day card.
    Ellie my 5 year old put Dad Cox (that's our surname) like she has a dozen dads and needs to make it clear who its too!!!.
    She has drawn a pint of beer and a curry and a potato. Because daddy likes them lol.

Oliver my 6 year old has put Hi and happy fathers day.
    A pint of beer (do i see a pattern here???) YUM YUM lol. and for some reason a toilet????? (think its his age)
    Well they have had me in stitches lol. And at least they have stopped arguing
    http://butterbeandesigns.co.uk/

Sounds like you have had a good time with the kids, My kids always seem to draw beer or computers on cards for their dad.
    www.craftyaddicts.co.uk
    for all your cardmaking and scrapbooking needs!!
    www.craftyaddict.wordpress.com
    craftyaddicts blog site
    www.heatherbees.blogspot.com
    My personal blog
    http://twitter.com/craftyaddicts

Comment

That made me laugh!

Last time I attempted to do anything crafty with my eldest (3 and a half) he insisted on sticking all the foam shaped animals on 2 peices of paper with pink pritstick (dries clear luckily) and then wondered why it didn't look like a birthday card for Grandad - "not like the ones I do at nursery" was the response I got (think he was a bit disapointed we did not use any glitter or sparkly stuff but sorry, I value my carpet!)

So, in the end, I got nursery to make a card with him for my dad's birthday, and the youngest (20 months) also did one at nursery as did not want a repeat battle of wills as to what we were making.

Thank god for nursery eh?!!

Comment

my youngest (10) had the cheek to ring her nan and ask her to make a card (with very specific instructions) ie must be pretty, girly, but not to girly, with chinese fans on and a geisha

oh and no wording just happy birthday and a blank inner

my step mom duly did as was asked posted it all up to her, and 2 weeks later promptly received it back as HER birthday card from her grand child

my stepmom called me slightly miffed about this but quickly saw the funny side of it when my charming child said that if she had bought one then there would be no way it would of been half as nice as the one she made!!

10/10 for my child and her way of getting her self out of

Comment

Originally posted by scentaddict View Post
          my youngest (10) had the cheek to ring her nan and ask her to make a card (with very specific instructions) ie must be pretty, girly, but not to girly, with chinese fans on and a geisha

oh and no wording just happy birthday and a blank inner

my step mom duly did as was asked posted it all up to her, and 2 weeks later promptly received it back as HER birthday card from her grand child

my stepmom called me slightly miffed about this but quickly saw the funny side of it when my charming child said that if she had bought one then there would be no way it would of been half as nice as the one she made!!

10/10 for my child and her way of getting her self out of
          Now that made me laugh, what can you say to that?
          ROFL

Comment

it was kinda funny even stepmom saw funny side eventually

Comment

Originally posted by scentaddict View Post
              it was kinda funny even stepmom saw funny side eventually
              Lucky you I don't think my"OUTLAWS" would find the funny side. But then again that would take a sense of humour LOL.
              Good for your daughter shows initiative. She will be running for president before we know it. Bless her

Comment

Working...
              X