I Love Fridays !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Love Fridays !

It always seems appropriate to have a few drinks on a Friday night just to get the weekend off to a good start! I usually like a nice chilled Chardonnay but now that the weather is getting a wee bit warmer I'm having a nicely chilled beer.

Kids are almost in bed - Aaaaaahhhhh bliss!

Cheers
    Helen

www.littlesnuggler.co.uk
    Total warmth and comfort for your baby and toddler up to 3 years

I splashed out on a nice blackcurrant ice lolly!

Comment

Originally posted by peter View Post
      I splashed out on a nice blackcurrant ice lolly!
      Ooh, Peter, you know how to live!!!!
      Helen

www.littlesnuggler.co.uk
      Total warmth and comfort for your baby and toddler up to 3 years

Comment

Well I have just finished work, done the weekly shop, made the dinner, got daughter to guides, getting ready for a craft fair tomorrow and in between that I am on the Forum!!!

I love a Saturday though, my total chill night!!! AAHHHHH Vodka!!

Lisa
        Bowed Over
        Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
        www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Bliss.....

......Bliss, I thought. I can get a long lay tomorrow morning (take that whichever way you want...I was hoping to)

But no, my sister wants to meet me in town. Town. On a Saturday. I refused to go at lunchtime, so we're meeting at 9am. Far too early, but we'll miss the Saturday mobs & moochers.

I might find a top to match the skirt. Which would be great, except I've just bought far too much fabric from Reprodepot, which cost far too many pennies and shedloads in shipping.

Shopping when you're penniless is seriously bad news....not to mention getting up early to do it.

Of course, when you're a business woman, you need to look smart. And I'm away next week visiting venues. So I need smart new clothes.....I do, don't I?

Yes, I thought so too.......

Jules
          Apple Tree Crafts
          www.appletreecraftfairs.com

Comment

I love this Friday....just finialised another commission, Friday seems to be a lucky art day, my first website sale came on a friday night too.......I'm about to sit down and watch whats left of Ugly Betty with a Baileys.
            Amanda
            xx

Comment

Working...
            X