Tiger Beer (hic!) from Singapore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiger Beer (hic!) from Singapore

I've been to Singapore a couple of times and they make Tiger Beer which is gorgeous. Anyway...

my husband has gone out tonight for a few beers with his mates so he suggested that I get a few Tiger Beers for myself while he is out - GOOD IDEA I said to myself.

So now, 4 Tiger Beers consumed, nothing on TV, can't be bothered to sew and I've got hiccups.

I can hear my bed calling. I'm not complaining, that is until he comes in and starts snoring!!!

Anyone else been to Singapore?
    Helen

www.littlesnuggler.co.uk
    Total warmth and comfort for your baby and toddler up to 3 years

Yes, we went last year as part of our round the world 6 month tour. Lovely place! Have you been to the zoo - it's amazing!!! Nothing like you would imagine a zoo - a lot of the animals just roam around and the ones enclosed have acres of space. Its a beautiful place.

I love Tiger beer too! Also really like Singha and Chang, although think that's more Thailand. It's a lot cheaper over there too! We are hoping to go back to Asia soon, next year if we can. Can't wait!!!
    Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

Not been there but they sell that beer in the chinese restraunts!!
      Sounds like you're having fun.
      I didn't go to the pub with hubbie, thought all the men could do with some male bonding after their day in court...
      But i can't go to bed either as waiting for a phone call from my neice to go pick her up, she's staying here tonight. Just watched Ugly Betty, now going to stuff a box of choccie fingers.....
      http://icecreambird.blogspot.com/

Comment

Helen - where are you getting your smilies from? They aren't on my smilie options.
        Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

Reckon she has a secret stash somewhere.....
          http://icecreambird.blogspot.com/

Comment

We used to get the Hercules to drop off a couple of crates at Aldergrove on it's way from Singapore to Germany...............the only bar in Northern Ireland with Tiger beer at the time!

Comment

Didn't go to the zoo but did go on the Night Safari which was great fun and also to Sentoza. Best bit was having a Gin Sling in Raffles (name-dropping now).

I've copied some smilies from the Mumzone and Sewing Forums, they have some really good ones.

Going to bed now with a really good book which I've nearly finished.

Night Night all, sleep tight!
              Helen

www.littlesnuggler.co.uk

Comment

Forces Brat...

...I wasn't there, but my older sister was born there as my Dad was in the RAF.

Sadly, my oldest sister, Jeanie, is buried there. She died two days after her first birthday from something called intersusception (sp). I never knew her, as I'm the youngest. My parents loved Singapore though I expect it's changed since the late 50's early 60's....We've got photos of their house, and the night markets, all those RAF wives in there fab fifties full skirts! My Dad looking very dashing in his mess dress...

Jules
                Apple Tree Crafts
                www.appletreecraftfairs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Apple Tree Crafts View Post

Sadly, my oldest sister, Jeanie, is buried there.
                  Oh Jules, I'm so sorry about your sister.
                  Helen

www.littlesnuggler.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                  X