What you all up to this wkend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What you all up to this wkend?

Weekend here again what have you planned,ive got lots of chores to catch up with the garden for one .
    Mollymandy

Off to see my niece this w/e for the first time

Promote your craft site today : Add Your CRAFTS
    (£5.50 a month or £50 per year)

Fun new blog: Snowboard Stuff

Comment

Make sure you take lots of photo's for us Mr Media.

I haven't got anything planned. The two eldest are at their dads so hopefully my weekend will be fairly quiet.
      Emma
      Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
      Sassy Crafts Blog
      My Blog

Comment

Well, my baby is due to arrive today so I've cleared the calendar for the weekend!
        If it doesn't show up I guess I may have time to do some crafting - want to try out that microwave flower press!
        Mel
        Try a new way every day and work becomes play!

Comment

Oh wow Mel, good luck for today! Wishing you all the luck in the world!

I have an 'exciting' weekend planned visiting my parents! No really I don't get to see them that often so we always have a great time when we go down.
          Considering that I am away for the weekend and I have loads of orders to process and get in the post I shouldn't be here..
          Catch you later!!
          Anice xx
          Funkyhand x
          my website
          http://www.funkyhand.com
          my blog (updated 09/06/10)
          http://funkyhand.blogspot.com/
          Follow me on Twitter
          http://twitter.com/funkyhand

Comment

Originally posted by 0103media View Post
            Off to see my niece this w/e for the first time
            It's taken you this long!!!!

It is my father in laws 80th birthday party on Saturday so going for a bit of a doo - no doubt a few shandies will be had and my stomach will do the old washing machine trick on the Sunday morning. My mum and dad are watching the kids for us in Dunoon so peace and quiet for a whole night!!! Sheer bliss!!

Bowed Over
            Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
            www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by euston-74 View Post
              If it doesn't show up I guess I may have time to do some crafting - want to try out that microwave flower press!
              Mel
              Got it tried out quickly.... once that baby comes, you'll be lucky if you get to brush your hair!

let us know when baby comes so that I at least can become virtually broody. Mr media of course may become genuinely broody this weekend when he gets to cuddle his little neice..... watch out Mrs Media!

I'm doing a last minute craft fair in a town centre with no other jewellery stalls Yeah!!!!
              Eden is off to london to visit her auntie and try on bridesmaid dresses. luckily granny and grandad are taking her.
              full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

Mel, have you tried Rasberry leaf tea? It's to help women with there monthly problems (eases pain or summin) it is also known to start off labour (believe me it works), it's recommended daily allowance is 4 cups, drink 8 (it's not dangerous as it's herbal) and you'll be pushing within 24 hours. You get it from health food shops and they'll only sell it to you if you have reached your due date or over because of the effects it has. Rasberry tea followed by a long walk and a bit of nookie, thats my advice.....hehe!
                Emma
                Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
                Sassy Crafts Blog
                My Blog

Comment

Good luck Euston/Mel!!!Hope all goes well.

Im trying to save pennies still, bank account is looking scarily low.
                  May go to the cinema.
                  https://folksy.com/shops/GrimmExhibition

http://poisonedapplecraftuk.blogspot.co.uk/

Poisoned Apple Theatre - Handmade Crafts on Facebook

Comment

Wow, good luck for the new arrival. You must be soooo excited!!
                    It's a strange day today for us.
                    Hubbie and about 10 friends have just left to go to court, where they are going to watch some 'person' pleed guilty (we hope) to killing a friend of ours in Nov. Our friend was on his B33 motorbike going to work and this 'person' overtook a car on a country road in his fiesta and hit Dave head on.
                    Feelings are very tense i can tell you, especially as the boy in question is well known in the local area for being a right w***er on the road, has had lots of near misses and generally drives like a total loony.
                    Anyway, i've never seen all the lads look so smart!!
                    Tonight we will probably hit the pub, Hopefully the weekend will be sunny we may have a BBQ on Sunday as i have the day off yeah!!
                    http://icecreambird.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by euston-74 View Post
                      Well, my baby is due to arrive today so I've cleared the calendar for the weekend!
                      Mel
                      Good luck! It might be an eventful one for you then

It was my Bday yesterday & i got a bike (haha i am not 5 - i just wanted to start getting fit!) So think i'll be making the most of the sunshine and riding around suffolk
                      eat, sleep, breathe, STITCH!
                      www.buttonberry.com
                      www.buttonberry.co.uk

Blog-tastic
                      buttonberry.typepad.com

Comment

Good luck with the forthcoming new baby, hope all goes smoothly and preferably painlessly!!!!!

Not doing much this weekend, just making sure my accounts are in order for accountant to pick up next week, and am looking forward to going to Kars retailers workshop day on Monday, should be fun, we will be making stuff with the cricut and the cuttlebug!!

Heather
                        www.craftyaddicts.co.uk
                        for all your cardmaking and scrapbooking needs!!
                        www.craftyaddict.wordpress.com
                        craftyaddicts blog site
                        www.heatherbees.blogspot.com
                        My personal blog
                        http://twitter.com/craftyaddicts

Comment

Originally posted by Buttonberry View Post
                          Good luck! It might be an eventful one for you then

It was my Bday yesterday & i got a bike (haha i am not 5 - i just wanted to start getting fit!) So think i'll be making the most of the sunshine and riding around suffolk
                          Happy Birthday for yesterday, remember to put padding on your seat as when i first decided to get fit on a push bike my backside was killing me within a cuple of days
                          www.craftyaddicts.co.uk
                          for all your cardmaking and scrapbooking needs!!
                          www.craftyaddict.wordpress.com
                          craftyaddicts blog site
                          www.heatherbees.blogspot.com
                          My personal blog
                          http://twitter.com/craftyaddicts

Comment

Gosh...

....well, let's see..

Mel; Good luck with your baby, hope you're not kept waiting too long. The raspberry leaf tea works, I drank it with my daughter and was only in labour 35 minutes...she was only 5lb5ozs though....!

Buttonberry; Put steak in your knickers, to protect your butt!

MrMedia; The Broody Faery's going to get you.....

ICG; Hope they throw the book at the plonker....

Well, between us all it's been a challenging week. I'm beginning to think there's something in the air this week....what with the neighbour's boy, then finding out today, that my husband's old neighbour has also hung himself. Depression apparently...but sounds very odd to me.

I have to make time to write info packs for Bradford on Avon, Sudeley Castle and hopefully, Chipping Norton this weekend.....and I need to sew! I need to build up stock, but more than that, I need to sew for my peace of mind after this week's events...sewing relaxes me.

Jules
                            Apple Tree Crafts
                            www.appletreecraftfairs.com

Comment

Mel - good luck with the soon to be new arrival!!! How exciting!

Happy birthday for yesterday Buttonberry and enjoy the bike. I am really into cycling - cycle to work and back every day, which is really enjoyable at the moment with it being so nice. And apparently its one of the best forms of exercise!

Ok, my weekend...Three of my best friends are coming up tomorrow to stay for the weekend. We are having a picnic at Chasewater (large lake and beauty spot over the road from me), whiich involves wine too so looking forward to that. Then, if we can walk in a straight line still, we are going on a walk around the lake with my dog. Then in the evening we're off to a local pub for a meal (and another bottle of wine). Looking forward to it, don't get to see them very often with them living down south so should be good
                              Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

Working...
                              X