Selling with Paypal...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling with Paypal...?

I have just made my first sale through Ebay (yey!) and am waiting for the buyer to pay. It says 'Payment is pending through Paypal' and has said that for the last 2 days now? I asked someone about this and they said I needed to upgrade my account - I have done this but it still says the same. Does anyone who sells through ebay have any suggestions? Have I done something wrong / not done something? Or could it be down to the seller having problems at their end?
    Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Sounds a bit odd hun! not sure why? Just bumping for you!

My BIL 'glasskanvas' would know... he's an expert with all things ebay! Try pm'ing him. I'm sure he will help
    incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
    ___

Comment

p.s congrats on the sale btw!
      incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
      ___

Comment

If they do not have cash in their paypal account ...the buyer but they have money in the bank it says payment pending..it can take about a fortnight to come through do not send goods out till its in your account as its a first sale I wouls def e mail the buyer tell him or inform him whats happening and why..good coumication is everything hope this helps

lizan

Comment

Thanks for that - was worried I had done something wrong! Emailed the buyer yesterday to explain it says their payment is pending but haven't heard back from them yet.

Thanks for the congrates on the sale!!!
          Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

Originally posted by katian_krafts View Post
            Thanks for that - was worried I had done something wrong! Emailed the buyer yesterday to explain it says their payment is pending but haven't heard back from them yet.

Thanks for the congrates on the sale!!!
            The whole eBay process can be very slow at times! I'm sure you will get the money. Just make sure you let them know that it's not going to be posted before payment is received.
            x
            ___

Comment

If you look in your Paypal account it should tell you when the payment will clear

Comment

eCheques

Did your buyer pay by debit card or bank transfer or by eCheque? eCheques take forever.

The best thing to do, is go onto to eBay community boards and ask. I know this is a common problem, but it might be to do with your side of things rather than the buyer's, and I cannot for the life of me remember how to fix it. I know it's really easy but I just forget what it is.

(It's early, and I haven't had coffee yet)

You'll get help on the eBay boards very very quickly.

Jules
                Apple Tree Crafts
                www.appletreecraftfairs.com

Comment

They have paid with what is called an 'e cheque' they have used their paypal account but the money is being taken from their current account so it takes a few days just like a normal cheque, it can take 5-10 days depending on their bank. It is good advice not to send your item until the payment clears. Just keep an eye on your account and it will change from pending to complete and then you have the money.
                  Well done on the sale..here's to many more!
                  Anice xx
                  Funkyhand x
                  my website
                  http://www.funkyhand.com
                  my blog (updated 09/06/10)
                  http://funkyhand.blogspot.com/
                  Follow me on Twitter
                  http://twitter.com/funkyhand

Comment

Thanks guys, I have emailed the buyer to explain that their payment is pending, and that this is prob because they are paying via their bank account. I have explained I will send their mosaic as soon as the funds clear, so they can't give me bad feedback for delayed delivery etc.
                    Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

nothing to add apart from well done on your first sales. heres to many more. Don't forget to put your business card in with your item.
                      Amanda
                      xx

Comment

Working...
                      X