Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's snowing, it's snowing, it's snowing!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's snowing, it's snowing, it's snowing!!!

That's all...

ooooh where are you? Theres no snow here unfortunately. Fingers crossed its on the way
    www.sparklesmith.blogspot.com
    www.twitter.com/sparklesmith
    www.facebook.com/sparklesmithscotland

Comment

I love snow at Christmas. We've got a place in the French Alps and have been up there a lot at xmas and the snow makes it all the more Christmasy (if you know what I mean).

Caroline
      silver jewellery at The Silver Jewellery Workshop
      bespoke handmade jewellery
      Silver Jewellery blog
      Handmade Jewellery Blog

Comment

Originally posted by wooz View Post
        ooooh where are you? Theres no snow here unfortunately. Fingers crossed its on the way
        South central Texas!

Comment

Originally posted by silverjewelleryworkshop View Post
          I love snow at Christmas. We've got a place in the French Alps and have been up there a lot at xmas and the snow makes it all the more Christmasy (if you know what I mean).

Caroline

That sounds wonderful - just beautiful!! My daughter spent a week in the French Alps when she was at the U of Lyon a few years ago...loved it so.

Comment

Well blast, it has already stopped. I have great hopes, though, that it'll start up again...

Comment

It's snowing like crazy!! WAHOOOOOOO!!!!! Big flakes!!! So pretty!!!

Comment

Oh, lucky you!! Snow is so pretty - I love it (but only when I don't have to go out or rely on our public transport system which grinds to a halt at about flake 3 or 4!!)

Enjoy the wonderous Christmas snow - you can send it to Kent on Christmas Eve (about late afternoon would be good!)

"...Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow..."
                Ali x

Etsy Shop: aliscraftstudio.etsy.com
                Facebook: AlisCraftStudio
                Follow me on Twitter:
                @AlisCraftStudio

Comment

This is weird - it's still snowing, but the sun is shining...I wonder if it makes a rainbow...

Comment

send us some of your snow. Could do with some here in the UK!!!!!
                    View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

I think that's it for our winter storm...it has stopped snowing and flurrying, and the sun is coming out...

Sun and snow I guess would make a snowbow, not a rainbow...

Comment

Working...
                      X