Keeping up with the Joneses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keeping up with the Joneses

I noticed this morning (must have been half asleep yesterday when I was going home from work) that the next door neighbours have finally started to clear up their garden after its been strewn with rubbish since way before we moved in last September...

I gave our front garden a makeover just before Easter shifting some of the pea gravel so I can have some plants in the front as the gravel was so boring, so now the neighbours have cleared their jungle of brambles and removed the growing quantity of rubbish (including "Santa please call here" signs from last Christmas).

Just wondering if my gardening prowess (if you can call it that) has made them think they should start on their garden...! Nobody has tried that before with me!

View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

I like the bit about the santa signs,neighbour up our street still as the xmas lights outside lol.
    Mollymandy

Comment

He he...we only have four houses in our road and its really funny watching the others frantically mow their lawn a day or so after we have mown ours !!...but for some reason, we are always the first...I don't think they'd bother otherwise !!
      Lorraine xx
      Handmade Country Decor & Needful Things

Comment

Originally posted by mollymandy View Post
        I like the bit about the santa signs,neighbour up our street still as the xmas lights outside lol.
        If you think that's bad, our not very friendly neighbour across the street not only has his lights still up, there still on every night

Carol
        Sparklez.co.uk
        Handmade Jewellery

Comment

Originally posted by Sparklez View Post
          If you think that's bad, our not very friendly neighbour across the street not only has his lights still up, there still on every night

Carol
          Wouldn't want their electricity bills!! What will it be like this Christmas if they are keeping the old ones up!!

Bowed Over
          Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
          www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X