Cold One This Morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cold One This Morning

Oh it is soooo cold this morning. What a fright to the system. Just sitting with a nice hot cup and coffee and trying to thaw out before I need to start working!

Who else is freezing this morning?

Cheers.

Lisa

Bowed Over
    Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
    www.bowedover.co.uk

It is 23 degrees in my workshop, so not cold here

I love the cold, providing there is no wind
    www.just-soaps.com
    Twitter JUSTSOAPS
    FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
    Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

I'm still in bed as I type this (its my day off) I can tell its really foul outside though, its chucking down with rain and my cat is not happy as his outside enclosure is all wet!! Ah well best get up then! Selina

Comment

It was cold all last week - that wind we had just went through you! brrrrrrrrrrr...... not too cold at the moment, but I haven't stepped out of the house yet!
        View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Its definitely what you would call wet 'n' wild here in Kent this morning! Even the cats don't want to go out

Hot cuppa, radiatior on and snuggle down in the studio to some work today! I have a delivery coming between 2 & 3 - I just hope it clears up a bit before then (for the driver's sake!!)
          Ali x

Etsy Shop: aliscraftstudio.etsy.com
          Facebook: AlisCraftStudio
          Follow me on Twitter:
          @AlisCraftStudio

Comment

It's soggy Surrey at the moment. My fish are hanging on to the edge of the pond in case they are washed away. Cats are definitely not keen on going out - sadly I had to as work beckons.

Hope today is a good day for everyone

Jill
            One craft project, like one cookie, is never enough!

http://christmaspiecrafts.blogspot.com/
            Twitter: @jillspain
            http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChristmasPieCrafts

Comment

Working...
            X