Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• indri
    replied
    We always like a nice introduction in the introduce yourself bit of the forum.... then everyone can welcome you properly! Hope you enjoy yourself here - what crafty things do you do?

Leave a comment:

• SterlingWeave
    replied
    Originally posted by Paul28 View Post
    Sorry about that. I wasn't looking at the dates really. I just kept on replying. Sorry if it annoys you. I am a dad and a husband working as an engineer by the way. Sorry again.
    Nice to meet you.

It is just hard to keep track of new topics when you are bumping dozens of very old ones.

Do you have a craft hobby or are you here to learn one ?

Leave a comment:

• Critchley
    replied
    Not annoying Paul, just confusing. Old threads are an interesting read anyway so enjoy but not reply lol.

Leave a comment:

• Paul28
    replied
    Sorry about that. I wasn't looking at the dates really. I just kept on replying. Sorry if it annoys you. I am a dad and a husband working as an engineer by the way. Sorry again.

Leave a comment:

• SterlingWeave
    replied
    Thanks Ladies

Leave a comment:

• indri
    replied
    we're watching him......

Leave a comment:

• Louise77
    replied
    Like you I was a bit confused. The 25 post rule sometimes makes newbies want to reply to everything and anything so that they can be free to post links to other sites etc.
    It sometimes resurrects old threads and looks a bit silly to be honest!

Almost as bad as spam really, and not a great start to contributing to the forum.
    Louise
    x

Leave a comment:

• SterlingWeave
    started a topic Paul28

Paul28

Who is Paul28 and why has he bumped up loads (30 ish) old threads with one liner posts ?

I was very confused when I logged on this morning and saw all these old posts on the actice lists.
    Last edited by SterlingWeave; 29-11-2009, 08:32 AM.
Working...
X