Im so lonely

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im so lonely

Where is everyone? Am I really the only one logged on? I feel a right geek now, Oh well I'd better go and find something to do.

Hello!!

I've just come to see what's been happening today. I cycled into town, and it's a lot colder than it looks out there!!
    Just watched Grand Designs which i taped on Wed, Just put the heating on as got colder sitting doing nothing!!
    Thought i might have a go at the website again but seems like i got side tracked - again -
    http://icecreambird.blogspot.com/

Comment

I'm here too...just thought I'd see what you are all up to. Your right it is cold today...mind you, i'm cold when its 70 degrees outside !
      Handmade Country Decor & Needful Things

Comment

You should comes to Mid Wales, it's boiling here. I've burnt my arms, shoulders and face. I've been out and about all day so haven't had time to chat. Anyway off to see if there is anything i've missed.
        Emma
        Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
        Sassy Crafts Blog
        My Blog

Comment

It's been quite nice here, warm earlier but going cooler now. I've been watching grand designs too, good isnt it. Wish I had money to do a house up, but then if I had the money I'd lose the dreams wouldnt I. Glad to see I'm not alone now.

Comment

been quiet every where i've been all day, think everyone has been outside enjoying the weather instead of sat in front of pc.
            Lorna x

jayniffadesigns and the tuck shop~www.jayniffadesigns.com

Comment

weathers been great here today(Somerset) I'm glad it has been quiet the last couple of days on the forum I've actually got some crafting done.
              Joanne

Comment

Working...
              X