Been deserted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been deserted

Looks like it's just you and me here Peter. Everyone must be busy doing exciting things.
    Emma
    Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
    Sassy Crafts Blog
    My Blog

I am doing really exciting things like packing beads and counting out findings into bags!
    full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

Even I'd gone by the time you posted this!

Comment

Really exciting, I was washing the car, doing the weekly shop at Asda, now I will need to get myself in order. Got a craft fair through in Falkirk tomorrow that I can really see far enough because it is with the same event organiser as the disaster fair last week - but paid my money so off I go. Need to get some clothes and stuff to keep the kids amused because when I eventually get back from Falkirk I have a drive to Dunoon to spend Easter Weekend with my mum and dad - need to get the kids to take loads of things to keep them occupied (having said that Conner should be taking his studying to do because he has his GSCE in English and Maths to do beginning of May - he is only in 3rd year but his school are making the kids take the exams a year early so that if they are really pants at English or Maths they've got a year to make up, however, if they are brilliant at it the can get pushed on!)

Wont be on the forum after tomorrow so I am really going to need my fi by the time I get back on Tuesday!!
        Bowed Over
        Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
        www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Somebody save me pleeaaassseeee!! I've been digging since 1pm i'm soooooooo tired, it's hot and i'm sweating like a P.I.G - not very lady like at all. I am aching from my 'love handles' to my fingers. Somethings gone wrong, i was suppose to sit and watch him do all the work but instead i'm slogging my guts out there.

I'm having a quick fag break before i go back out, i'm gonna smoke it real slow!
          Emma
          Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
          Sassy Crafts Blog
          My Blog

Comment

Guess what...

.....i've been doing today.....
            Making ice cream of course!!
            So far i've made about 80litres of it this week, will be making more on Sunday.
            Had a 'smaahing' time trying to smash mini eggs up to mix into some today, got in a right old mess but Easter Eggnogg flavour ice cream is yummie!!
            every time i think i've got on top of it and the freezers are looking nice and healthy those darned customers are there demanding it!!
            Easter Fair in town so it's a busy old time.
            Day off tomorrow though Yippeeee gonna 'potter' about with my pots in the garden.
            http://icecreambird.blogspot.com/

Comment

Drove back from the Lake District today and between 3pm and 6.30pm managed to do the food shopping, went for a bike ride / walk with the dog, washed may car, mowed the lawns (our back lawn is extremely long!) whilst the dog chased the mower and sweeped up some leaves. I ache all over!!!! Reading that back I am not surprised either. Have just been eating strawberries whilst Celeb Wife Swop plays in the background (very sad I know ) !!!
              Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

Working...
              X