How wierd is 'In The Night Garden'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How wierd is 'In The Night Garden'

OK Cbeebies watchers - how wierd is the new programme 'In The Night Garden'. It's so wierd that you just have to keep watching it and the music is so addictive.

Anyone else been caught by it?
    Helen

www.littlesnuggler.co.uk
    Total warmth and comfort for your baby and toddler up to 3 years

Makka Pakka,
    Akka Wakka,
    Mikka Makka moo!
    Makka Pakka,
    Appa yakka,
    Ikka akka, ooo
    Hum dum,
    Agga pang,
    Ing, ang, ooo
    Makka Pakka,
    Akka wakka,
    Mikka Makka moo!
    OMG! what a strange programme!

Emma seems to like it though!!!
    incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
    ___

Comment

Never seen the program as my two are a bit older but surely it can't be any stranger than those naffing teletubbies. !!!! I hate them but I had to get the kids the Dolls!!! AARRRGGGHHHH I absolutely hate them!!!!

Bowed Over
      Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
      www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

I know what you mean my little one is watching it now!

I really love the colours and her hair is brill, I can see why the little ones find it soothing.
        - A whole world of fluffy stuff.

Comment

In the night garden is watched by my two, my son is too old for it at nearly 5 but he keeps saying its for big boys too. Reminds my of the teletubbies. I love the rag doll, she's soooooooooo pretty.
          Amanda
          xx

Comment

Anya is watching it now - she loves it but I think it is awful. Imagine the Teletubbies on drugs and you're not even halfway to how odd the Night Garden is. The rag doll does have cute hair though!
            Visit my Etsy store http://swirlyarts.etsy.com
            My daily thoughts! http://swirlyarts.blogspot.com
            My blog of cute stuff http://cuteable.com

Comment

Originally posted by candles by lisa View Post
              Never seen the program as my two are a bit older but surely it can't be any stranger than those naffing teletubbies. !!!! I hate them but I had to get the kids the Dolls!!! AARRRGGGHHHH I absolutely hate them!!!!

Its 10 x worse than tubbies!! same people that made tubbies (I think) but they have taken a lot more drugs in the last 10 years!!!
              incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
              ___

Comment

Ow Jesus the teletubbies were psychadelic enough - their brains must be fried. I felt like a hippy when I was watching the teletubbies - god only knows what I would feel like watching their new creation!!!!
                Bowed Over
                Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
                www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                X