Weekends are so quite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekends are so quite

I can't believe how quite the forum is on a weekend. I catch myself reading the same things twice. Perhaps i should go get myself a life outside of the forum! Am i the only one sitting at my computer waiting for something new to happen (please let there be others). Perhaps i should go get the ironing done as it's been sitting on the sofa for the past three days.
    Emma
    Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
    Sassy Crafts Blog
    My Blog

if you think it's quiet now, you should have been here a few months ago. It's not too bad. i check in evry couple of hours, but at weekends i am fighting for the computer time with four others all who put a very good case forward to use it. One day we will have to invest in a second unit!
    full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

I'm quite lucky, there are 2 desktops in my house (1 not set up) and i bought a laptop on my birthday with help from my boyfriend and i'm the only one in the house that uses the computer! I'm not extravigent (sorry can't spell) as my desktop is about five years old and kept going wrong, The other one was given to me by my boss as they had all new computers a little while ago, it was very nice of him as it was only 12 months old (this is the one i haven't set up). I'm sure as the kids get older they will want to use them.
      Emma
      Sassy Crafts Blog
      My Blog

Comment

If I doing a craft making weekend I like to have the PC on and the forum open, so I am just as obsessed! Seems that the forum is at it's busiest whilst we are all at work...so what does that tell us???
        Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

I know, i always sneak a look in my dinner breaks but never have time to post after reading all the new threads/posts. Never mind i'm off work next week so i can see i'll be joining in on all the fun!
          Emma
          Sassy Crafts Blog
          My Blog

Comment

Hello all, I'm back again.
            I get through packing the parcels all day by packing two then checking in again. It can be a lonely world when you sell beads. People like seahorse only have computer access during the working week and probably everyone else is like me... chatting away while DH is out and then denighing the fact when he comes home. "o this is the first time I've logged on today" lol
            full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

Originally posted by beadsbydesign View Post
              chatting away while DH is out and then denighing the fact when he comes home. "o this is the first time I've logged on today" lol
              I tried that then got foiled by Mr Swirl becoming a member! I look like I am on here all the time but because I have broadband I open all my windows first thing on a morning and then just keep checking back in every now and then to refresh them all! I tend not to check as much at weekends as that is when Matt is home and we like to spend time together - when he's away during the week it is nice to have other adult company!! Not that I don't have friends or anything..........
              Visit my Etsy store http://swirlyarts.etsy.com
              My daily thoughts! http://swirlyarts.blogspot.com
              My blog of cute stuff http://cuteable.com

Comment

I would dread my boyfriend paying an interest in MY craft forum let alone become a member. It would be awful, he'd find out everything i'm up to. Have to be careful while typing this as he's lurking asking what i'm doing. It's a good job i can minimise a page quickly!
                Emma
                Sassy Crafts Blog
                My Blog

Comment

weekends

Hi everyone. I've only been a member for a few days but I have to tune in every couple of hours to make sure I'm not missing out, but I've been a bit busy today spent half the afternoon in A&E with my daughter Lily. Poor thing has the sickness bug but it's lasted a few days and she needed some fluids in her. She's feeling abit better now.
                  Joanne

Comment

In a small way it's good to have quiet periods at the forum (that's the consience talking)- it gives me time to actually do something productive instead of ' wasting' hours looking at the screen!!
                    Today i've done all the washing and ironing, sorted invitations to send for a jewellery party i'm doing this week ( wish me luck!). Went shopping, and have just got back from my parents where dad and brother in law tried to teach me about digital cameras. I have come to the conclusion that the best plan of action may be to rope said (lovely) brother in law into doing photos for the website, well it's a family business after all!!
                    http://icecreambird.blogspot.com/

Comment

I'm glad to hear your daughter is feeling a bit better, there's nothing worse than your children being ill.
                      Emma
                      Sassy Crafts Blog
                      My Blog

Comment

Got my Boy Off Sick too...

...They break up on Wednesday, but Sam won't be going into school today or tomorrow.

He's had a temp of 40+ on and off all weekend, and has just started with a snotty nose & coughing. The slightest wee thing upsets him, and he's usually a cheerful chap.

I'm keeping a very careful eye on him.

Jules
                        Apple Tree Crafts
                        www.appletreecraftfairs.com

Comment

Working...
                        X