What to get a 12 year old girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to get a 12 year old girl

My neice will be 12 soon and I haven't the foggyest clue what to get her. She lives in Guernsey and I'm in Scarborough so it needs to be easy to send. She's very mature for her age - perhaps jewellery? voucher? or is that boring?

Please help
    Helen

www.littlesnuggler.co.uk
    Total warmth and comfort for your baby and toddler up to 3 years

I am childless but have bought many a present for friends teenage children.
    I think at 12 they are into jewellery, also makeup. Makeup sets can be quite light to post. I think a pressie like that shows that you think they are getting 'grown up' which is always a hit with teenagers!
    http://icecreambird.blogspot.com/

Comment

My darling grandaughter is 13 - she got Boots vouchers for her birthday, and loved the idea of being able to buy her own make up.

Comment

Cd's are always a hit with young girls too. If you don't know what artist/group they like a compulation of pop music normally does the trick.
        Emma
        Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
        Sassy Crafts Blog
        My Blog

Comment

Cash....

or a cheque to her Mum is safer. My teenagers always appreciate cash, as does my 13 yr old son.

My mum used to make us put every penny of our birthday & christmas money into our savings accounts, which was deeply boring. She stopped when all three of us had a go at her...I think she was overwhelmed, but then again, I was 15, my sister 20 and my brother was 25 by then...

My kids make their own decisions, and they have turned out to be quite canny with money.....unlike me!

Jules
          Apple Tree Crafts
          www.appletreecraftfairs.com

Comment

I know that this sounds like a shameless plug...... but....
            I have it on very good authority and proved by the fact that I have many return customers, ......
            My colourways beading kits are great for teenagers.
            they contain colour matched bead selections and findings to make two pairs of earrings, a necklace, a leather thong pendant, and memory wire bracelet.
            I regually change the pierced earring findings for clips if clients would prefer.
            End of shameless plug (I don't do it often!)
            full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

Thanks very much y'all. I've bought a pendant from Glass Kanvas for her - easy to send.
              Helen

www.littlesnuggler.co.uk

Comment

Ah that's nice - you got your present and you bought it through a craft forum member!! Glass Kanvas pendents are goregous - good choice!
                Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

Actually I've bought two pendants - one for my old school friend's 40th which is later in April. I'm sure they will both love them.
                  Helen

www.littlesnuggler.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                  X