• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its sunday night

So whats planned for the week ahead ?

Promote your craft site today : Add Your CRAFTS
    (£5.50 a month or £50 per year)

Fun new blog: Snowboard Stuff

decorating, decorating...oh and some decorating!

The sooner I get it done, the sooner I can sort out my craft room and make some more goth dolls!

Shana
    Twilight Sewn - A new dimension in craftwork

Comment

Next Week...

waiting for some exciting phone calls...watch this space..

Hopefully shedloads of bookings for craft fairs, and we have research to do into all the potential venues suggested to us.

In between, I might get some sewing done, although I've done quite well this weekend, given the constant interuptions from my children, my phone and a kitten threatening to choke to death on me....

I guess Shana's decorating, no idea what gave me that idea......but it'll be lovely once you've finished, Shana, and made the house your home.

Jules
      Apple Tree Crafts
      www.appletreecraftfairs.com

Comment

Work, work and more work!!!

Really looking forward to the Easter Weekend so I don't need to come to work and can concentrate on getting some candles made. Quite busy just now but just don't seem to be able to get round to getting anything done. Always chasing my tale.

And Shana the house will be lovely when it's done - just doesn't feel like it when you are in the thick of it though!!

Bowed Over
        Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
        www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

A week of work for me too! Wish it could be more exciting. Not even exciting, a week off work doing nothing would do!
          Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

Today - i want to try and make some cards as i bought Mr Site and haven't done anything with it yet so need to make some stuff to go on it.
            Tuesday - Work
            Wednsday - Work, also got a very important meeting with the school about my little boys future, need to decide if he's going to a 'special school' (for learning and behavior problems) or stream line high school. Very scary as there's going to be a bunch of 'proffessionals' there.
            Thursday - Work and hopefully my craft supplies order will arrive.
            Friday - adding all the new things to my craft supplies website.
            In between all the important stuff there will be plenty of the other stuff to do like the washing, cooking, cleaning etc.
            I thought i was in for a quite week this week until i thought about it for this post, dreading it already!
            Emma
            Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
            Sassy Crafts Blog
            My Blog

Comment

A big thank you for the support and encouragement for my decorating marathon

It's so scary because this place is twice as big as our last one, fortunately Chris has had a 'funny turn' and decided he gets a buzz out of decorating, and without waiting for the steam stripper, he's pulling all the wallpaper off! I can't fathom men out sometimes!

Shana
              Twilight Sewn - A new dimension in craftwork

Comment

Not in a good mood which is added to by me trying to not to spend money til next month.Im not a happy bunny.
                https://folksy.com/shops/GrimmExhibition

http://poisonedapplecraftuk.blogspot.co.uk/

Poisoned Apple Theatre - Handmade Crafts on Facebook

Comment

Work and work but pack up friday for 2 weeks looking foraward to easter hope weather is nicexx
                  Mollymandy

Comment

A trip to Asda at some stage, doctors on Weds morning, play barn thingy on Friday afternoon and thats all really. Hopefully get some stuff organised but in one of those can't be bothered moods at the moment Just going to sit and read blogs I think!!
                    Visit my Etsy store http://swirlyarts.etsy.com
                    My daily thoughts! http://swirlyarts.blogspot.com
                    My blog of cute stuff http://cuteable.com

Comment

Thanks, you've just reminded me i need to book my little girls birthday party, she's having it in a play barn type thingy. Got to get invites out this week as her bday is over easter.
                      Emma
                      Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
                      Sassy Crafts Blog
                      My Blog

Comment

Working...
                      X