Dont forget to put clocks forward

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont forget to put clocks forward

Dont forget tonight to put your clocks forward start of summertime light nights lovely.
    Mollymandy

I forgot to put them back a couple of years ago in the autumn and arrived atchurch to find that the rest of the band weren't there and i struggled single handed to put up the mikes and drums etc. thinking all the while that everyone was cutting it mighty fine. the vicar was walking around and gave me a funny look but I still thought nothing of it until eventuallly he came over and said "karen, you haven't forgotten have you?" I hurriedly left the church and went home. i then turned up at the correct time to find the band wondering why all the equipment was out. I thought i'd got away with it until the vicar pointed it out in his sermon!
    I am very careful to get it right now!
    full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

Hmmm....

Well, I slept later than usual, and then of course, by the time I reset the clocks it was later than that...

....the first day of Summertime is dreary & grey. Sounds about right!

It IS nice to have Summer to look forward to though.....Easter in a fortnight too!

Jules
      Apple Tree Crafts
      www.appletreecraftfairs.com

Comment

Summer is here.

Promote your craft site today : Add Your CRAFTS
        (£5.50 a month or £50 per year)

Fun new blog: Snowboard Stuff

Comment

It's a gorgeous sunny day in Scarborough. About time, it's been a really grim and long winter.
          Helen

www.littlesnuggler.co.uk
          Total warmth and comfort for your baby and toddler up to 3 years

Comment

Weather is lovely here today very spring like went for a lovely walk over the park with my dog something i havent done for a whilexxx
            Mollymandy

Comment

Weather is lovely in Glasgow again which is unusual.

I didn't get in last night until 3am so it was really 4am so I have only just surfaced - I think I said it last week but I am never, ever, ever drinking again (I am sure I said that last week!!!! didn't I????}

Feel like
              Bowed Over
              Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
              www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

I remembered but my mum and dad in law got to church today and went to get changed (in choir and a sidesman) and thought well the vicar is cutting it fine - gets to the time when the service is about to start and it turns out that the vicar had forgotten and was sat at home with his feet up!!
                Visit my Etsy store http://swirlyarts.etsy.com
                My daily thoughts! http://swirlyarts.blogspot.com
                My blog of cute stuff http://cuteable.com

Comment

Working...
                X