Ow Yuck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ow Yuck

Right I need everyone to feel really sorry for me today (or should I say my daughter). I have had to take the day off work because my daughter has got the dreaded sickness bug and I have been up all night holding her hair out of the way (well she is only 11), rubbing her back and changing numerous pairs of pyjama bottoms if you get my drift.

The washing machine is pretty busy I can tell you.!!! Poor wee soul is in bed, must be bad she hasn't even changed the telly to the disney channel yet. She has sat through Jeremy Kyle, This Morning. Loose Women and now the news - she must be really ill, think I better phone the doctors!!!

and he just about sums up the night I've had!!! lol
    Bowed Over
    Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
    www.bowedover.co.uk

Sounds delightful! Hope she gets better soon... I can't imagine that it would be very nice for anyone in your house!
    View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Oh My...She's really Poorly...

She's sat through daytime tv....

I should get hold of Trauma counselling etc! Trick-cyclists and the whole caboodle.

Awww...hope she's better soon...I hate being sick!

Jules
      Apple Tree Crafts
      www.appletreecraftfairs.com

Comment

I know how you feel had this last saturday night with my son and as for the washing it never stopped rainning last sunday so it was like a laudry in my house hope shes feeling well soon about 24hr bug.
        Mollymandy

Comment

At least she has stopped being sick. She has really really long hair she can almost sit on it so that was a job and half keeping that out of the road.

She says she doesn't want to go back into the loo because it reminds her of being sick - if she doesn't go to the loo being sick will be the least of her worries if she has a little shall we say accident!!!
          Bowed Over
          www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Hope she gets better soon, theres a lot of it going around at the moment. It's horrible when your children get it and there is not a lot you can do to help except be there for them. I keep some pampers bed sheets for emergencies to put under them when they have the botty bug, they save on a lot of washing.
            Emma
            Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
            Sassy Crafts Blog
            My Blog

Comment

Now that's an idea I never thought of with the pampers. Too late for this time but definately get a supply for when it happens again (hope my son doesn't catch it that would be all I needed).

Thanks for that.

Lisa
              Bowed Over
              www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Hope she's soon feeling better, and that the rest of you don't catch it! My kids are grown up now but I still remember the sleepless nights and endless washing. What a nightmare.

Comment

aww bless, sending lots & lots of love & hugs to make her feel better

(((((hugs)))))

Shana
                  Twilight Sewn - A new dimension in craftwork

Comment

She better hurry up and get better. Every time I sneak onto the computer I hear this little voice, mum where are you!!!! I'm going to be sick!!! AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH

Bowed Over
                    www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby-designs View Post
                      My kids are grown up now but I still remember the sleepless nights and endless washing. What a nightmare.
                      wasn't that bad i'm sure, you being a nurse and all!!!!!
                      Emma
                      Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
                      Sassy Crafts Blog
                      My Blog

Comment

I hope your daughter gets better soon, I've been up all night too with my daughter, shes only 2. Shes as bright as a button now though after her 3 hour sleep this lunch time!!!! I on the other hand need match sticks to keep my eyes open and I have the pile of ironing to do aswell tonight after all the washing, no early night there then.

Now I have to wait for my son to catch it too, hopefully he wont.

Heres to a much needed good nights sleep
                        Amanda
                        xx

Comment

Originally posted by colourart View Post
                          Heres to a much needed good nights sleep
                          Exactly I am exhausted and am hoping for a good nights sleep. My daughter seems a bit better but she is getting some disprol and getting back into bed. I was hoping to go in early too but the 2nd part of Fallen Angel is on tonight and I fancied seeing that so will no doubt sit up and watch it.

Bowed Over
                          www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Well thought I had cracked it. Daughter ate breakfast this morning (well some anyway). Packed her off to school. Come 12pm thought great I have cracked it she is fine - but owwwww noooooo! phone call from the school at 1pm - come pick up your sick child you bad mother - sending her to school when she was ill!!! Do I feel sheepish - yep!!

Bowed Over
                            www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                            X