Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music While You Work....

.......What do you listen to?

I'm humming along to Richie Wermerling as I sew ( erstwhile frontman for '90's group, Let Loose) he's got a great voice....brilliant cd.

I'd like that Neil Diamond compilation cd on the tv ads, and I'm also chasing Kaiser Chiefs new one, and Josh Groban's latest.

Jules
    Apple Tree Crafts
    www.appletreecraftfairs.com

Hi i tend to go for somthing gentle and relaxing. Can you imagine the paint effects that i would get if i listened to heavy metal lol. Not that im anti heavy metal or anything. Still might give it a go one day you never know i might discover a new technique
    http://butterbeandesigns.co.uk/

Comment

I bead to Black Sabbath, Leonard Cohen, and Led Zepp..............really............honest!

Comment

Oh Dear....

I'm trying to imagine Peter beading to the heavy stuff......lmao!

And playing air guitar........

Jules
        Apple Tree Crafts

Comment

Originally posted by peter View Post
          I bead to Black Sabbath, Leonard Cohen, and Led Zepp..............really............honest!
          perhaps you have more self control than me lol. i would be slapping paint all over the place.
          http://butterbeandesigns.co.uk/

Comment

Eeerrrrrr..............one of me paintings!
            Last edited by Peter; 03-02-2008, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Move Over.....

.....Salvidore Dali

Tate Modern, eat your heart out!

I was requested to stop laughing quite`so loudly, or leave the Tate Modern....*sigh*...I'm just a heathen....

Jules
              Apple Tree Crafts

Comment

It has to be loud, or else I doze off!!

My favourites to listen to at the moment are Green Day, American Idiot and the soundtrack to Trainspotting. Never seen the film, but I love the soundtrack! And Blue Oyster Cult is also good!

Shana
                Twilight Sewn - A new dimension in craftwork

Comment

Quite into Snow Patrol at the moment, a little bit of the Kasier Chiefs, partial to Razorlight. And Jules I've got that Neil Diamond CD not bad. I actually went to see him in conert last year (and no I am not 65). He can still belt out the hits even though he is in his 60's.

Have to say though the Scissor Sisters is on the CD right now though. But after a rough night last night the last thing I feel like doing is bl**dy well dancing though. My stomach feels liike it is going through the spin cycle in the washing machine.

Bowed Over
                  Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
                  www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Think yourself lucky!
                    Wouldn't it be awful if you went out on a hen night to norwich in a limosine with a bunch of people you hardly know (apart from the bride to be) and got so drunk you filled about 4 carrier bags with - erm - bodily fluids all the way home.
                    Spin Cycle? think the whole world is a roundabout.
                    Embarrassed? Moi?
                    Just a tad................
                    http://icecreambird.blogspot.com/

Comment

Oh and that was days ago. never drink again.. it's evil...........

Comment

Think I may be 'uninvited' to the wedding...)

Comment

???

ICG; What state was the Bride to be in?

Neil Diamond in concert sounds great Lisa!, I went to some great concerts years ago at the Apollo (think it's gone now...) I saw Police, The Jam, Duran Duran, Nick Kershaw, loads.....those were the days!

I've got Snow Patrol on cd, but the daughter borrowed it and it looks like an ice rink it's got so many scratches...only a few tracks play

I'm stuck in the 90's right now..dug out the Let Loose cds...

Anything with a good beat is great for whizzing along on the sewing machine!

Jules
                          Apple Tree Crafts

Comment

Can you believe i was the only one to get in such a state!! Think i did her a favour really - i mean what kind of hen night would it be without someone puking?? At least it gives her something to tell everyone about!!
                            Oh and as for music (get back to the point of the thread!) I usually listen to radio 2 but i was going to concerts in the days of Simple Minds at Wembley Arena Oh what fun we had!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Apple Tree Crafts View Post
                              Neil Diamond in concert sounds great Lisa!, I went to some great concerts years ago at the Apollo (think it's gone now...) I saw Police, The Jam, Duran Duran, Nick Kershaw, loads.....those were the days!
                              Hi Jules,

Neil Diamond was brilliant. I saw some brilliant acts at the Apollo too, Big Country, Howard Jones, Paul Young to name but a few. Those were the days.

Yep the Apollo as been pulled down for quite a few years now. They have a huuuuuugggggeeee multi screen, multi floor cinema their it is called the UGC or something glamourous like that. It is massive 4 or 5 levels I think.

Bowed Over
                              Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
                              www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X