Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• premium rate phone numbers ?

Anyone call these numbers ?

Its been all over the news for the last 2 days how you basically phone to win and can't because its all fake BUT it still cost you..

I only every use these numbers for one thing.. And no, not what your thinking but for some customer services

Clips of X factor and those late night competitions are being soon on the bbc with a question if its all fake ?

What's your opinion?

Promote your craft site today : Add Your CRAFTS
    (£5.50 a month or £50 per year)

Fun new blog: Snowboard Stuff

Like you the only premium rates I call are generally customer services or technical support, I never, ever phone any of the competitions. The price is a rip off for a start!! How can you be sure the calls are logged?

On a smaller scale I remember once entering a phone in competition on the radio (this was only a couple of years ago). I was holding on the line as the winner (a meal for 2 at Shimla Pinks yum yum) but the radio was still asking for people to phone in and enter the competition when I was sitting there with the prize in my sweaty little hands!!! Same thing they knew they had a winner but wanted more money from the poor sods phoning in.

Bowed Over
    Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
    www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Working...
    X