How lovely to get in the garden again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How lovely to get in the garden again

Anyone done any gardening over the last couple of days? I decided to dig an old moss rose out today, got half way through and wished I hadn't started it. But after much hard work and a very sore back I got it out. Now I've got to move the pieris, dig another rose out and put some paving down - all to put the playhouse up for my kids.

I hope they appreciate it (they are 3 and 15 months)
    Helen

www.littlesnuggler.co.uk
    Total warmth and comfort for your baby and toddler up to 3 years

Originally posted by littlesnuggler View Post
    Anyone done any gardening over the last couple of days? I decided to dig an old moss rose out today, got half way through and wished I hadn't started it. But after much hard work and a very sore back I got it out. Now I've got to move the pieris, dig another rose out and put some paving down - all to put the playhouse up for my kids.

I hope they appreciate it (they are 3 and 15 months)

Hi Helen,

Not started the garden yet, still decorating the hall, landing and stairs. Same thought though, wish I had not stared it.

Sam
    jasmines-cards.co.uk
    Crafts ~ Scrapbooking ~ Weddings

Comment

Hi Helen,

Not been in the garden yet because I need to wait for the rain to stop and I think Noah is building his Arc at the bottom of my garden. (The joys of staying in Scotland eh!!). Plus I have quite a few craft fairs coming up and not enough days of the week to make up stock AAARRRGGHHHHH!!!

Bowed Over
      Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
      www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

All the sunny days seem to be when I'm closeted up at work - so no gardening done yet as it just keeps raining when I'm at home! I really need to get the lawn mown (or mowed?) sometime...
        View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

My Garden....

.......desperately needs something.

Alan Titchmarsh perhaps? Or the very cute (well, I think he is!) Monty Don....anyone with better gardening skills than mine, and a lot more money to spend on aforementioned garden.

At least the muscari, primroses, hellebores, daffies & hyacinths are flowering. Lawn has Yeti-type look about it, needs a mow badly, but it's sodden.

There's a little conifer type thing I want moved out of the front garden, it's all mishapen and inside it's horribly brown. Trying to think if I know anyone with a Land Rover who'd pull the darn thing out....

Jules
          Apple Tree Crafts
          www.appletreecraftfairs.com

Comment

The nearest I've got to the garden is hanging out laundry - but I have to say that is a lot more fun with a bit of sun!
            Grass much too wet to cut still, just have to let it grow for now!
            Mel
            Try a new way every day and work becomes play!

Comment

Got out in the garden today and pulled the grass out from around my helebores apart from that dont really know where to begin it is all such a mess! A visit from Alan Titchmarsh would be good but I dont think there'd be much gardening done!

Carole

Comment

Ooh, give me Alan Titchmarsh any day!
                Helen

www.littlesnuggler.co.uk
                Total warmth and comfort for your baby and toddler up to 3 years

Comment

Hmmm, I'd prefer Monty to Titch, maybe we should start a poll!

I'm planning to order 5 trees for the garden - after a long deliberation I've decided which ones, just need to part with the cash and go ahead and make the order before another year goes by! I've still got daffodil bulbs to plant! Is there any point?
                  www.andamento.co.uk ...my website
                  http://andamentoblog.blogspot.com/ ... my blog

Comment

Working...
                  X